Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

With training, Alfonse is all right

I heard that all starting units can become quite good if they reach 5 star. Problem is getting them there though.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I heard that all starting units can become quite good if they reach 5 star. Problem is getting them there though.

Mine is 3 star and is close to surpassing my 4 star Chrom. The only deciding factor, minus narrow numerical difference is the fact Chrom has Sol ,while Afonse can only get Sol atm, and Defiant Def

Edited by Motendra

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Mine is 3 star and is close to surpassing my 4 star Chrom. The only deciding factor, minus narrow numerical difference is the fact Chrom has Sol ,while Afonse can only get Sol atm, and Defiant Def

I plan to level all 3 characters eventually. I already got Sharena to 3 stars and I'm missing the Green Emblems to do the same with Anna. Alfonse is the one that's still a low level 2* so I need to start leveling up.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

FFXVs bros are probably one of the best and more real feeling characters I've seen 

yeah there could have been more onscreen development for them so people don't have to watch an anime, but they're good characters

yeah i truly cared for them

5 minutes ago, Tonton said:

never bothering with budget chrom

chrom with hair highlights

Alright, time to begin with Stage 33.

Gynaham has finally activated the Turn X Gundam, but caused a temporary blackout in Genganam in the process. Aggrippa is not amused, though Gynaham dismisses it as less people in hibernation to worry about. Gynaham now waits for when Diana is brought to D.O.M.E. since she is the other key, alongside Tifa.

Speaking of, Midgald's Almeyer has finally made it to space. Diana has deduced he's bringing her to D.O.M.E and to Gynaham, but at this moment the pursuit group has finally catch up with them.

And thus, begins the stage. Glorious return to space!

At the intermission screen it comes to my attention the Hyakku Shikki Kai is now the Full-Armored Hyakku Shikki Kai. No idea when that happened. Maybe in some dialogue I missed... the story guide says nothing, either... oh well...

So, starting units are Heero, Zechs, Isamu, Guld, Garrod, Paula, and the J9 Team. Midgald will attempt to flee the map, and it's Game Over if he does flee into the northwest edge. Better be quick about it...

And naturally, it's not alone. There are Messalas surroudning it and WaDoms acting like a barrier.

On the third turn, shows up none other than Karis. He's made a full recovery, and wants to make up for his past mistakes by helping rescue Tifa. Alright! He still has the Vertigo. Though of course, with inferior stats from its Enemy-version. Ah well.

Hmm, the Messalas are almost at the edge. Don't know if they'll actually escape, or just remain there. In any case, the Almeyer is boxed in. THe objective is to get its HP down to 30%. But of course, I'll focus on the other enemies first. But that will be for another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Saber: Bedivere, Richard, Mordred, Artoria, Nero
Archer: Gilgamesh, Arjuna, Ishtar, EMIYA, Tesla
Lancer: Enkidu, Karna, Cu, Artoria, Vlad (like Apocrypha Vlad)
Rider: Ozymandias, Iskandar, Perseus, Medb, Medusa
Caster: Gilgamesh, Andersen, Merlin, Hohenheim, Nitocris
Assassin: Kiritsugu, Shiki, King Hassan, Sasaki, Jack (please give this child some pants tho she is probably cold :c)
Berserker: Nightingale, Cu Alter, Lancelot, Kintoki, Asterios
Other: Jeanne, Mashu, Angra, Dantes, Amakusa/Jalter
Favorites overall: Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Kiritsugu, Jeanne, Ozymandias

gave though so here are my current faves

5 minutes ago, Ebony said:

Saber: Bedivere, Richard, Mordred, Artoria, Nero
Archer: Gilgamesh, Arjuna, Ishtar, EMIYA, Tesla
Lancer: Enkidu, Karna, Cu, Artoria, Vlad (like Apocrypha Vlad)
Rider: Ozymandias, Iskandar, Perseus, Medb, Medusa
Caster: Gilgamesh, Andersen, Merlin, Hohenheim, Nitocris
Assassin: Kiritsugu, Shiki, King Hassan, Sasaki, Jack (please give this child some pants tho she is probably cold :c)
Berserker: Nightingale, Cu Alter, Lancelot, Kintoki, Asterios
Other: Jeanne, Mashu, Angra, Dantes, Amakusa/Jalter
Favorites overall: Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Kiritsugu, Jeanne, Ozymandias

gave though so here are my current faves

Good shit first off, also what's this for?