• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[6:46:43 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: of course emiya's side story unlocks last
[6:49:04 PM] Adrian ;p.: that’s not emiya silly
[6:49:09 PM] Adrian ;p.: it’s nameless
[6:49:22 PM] Adrian ;p.: totally not the same person
[6:49:26 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: i will kick you if you say that in my house boi

9 minutes ago, Shadowfrost Zenbiniar said:

[6:46:43 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: of course emiya's side story unlocks last
[6:49:04 PM] Adrian ;p.: that’s not emiya silly
[6:49:09 PM] Adrian ;p.: it’s nameless
[6:49:22 PM] Adrian ;p.: totally not the same person
[6:49:26 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: i will kick you if you say that in my house boi

whats nameless' name

not emiya

oooooooooo

Alright, time to start with Stage 34. But not before equipping that awesome HPHGCP on... hmm, I think it will be on the Wing Zero Custom. Among all my current units with EN-cost attacks, WZC is the one most limited when it comes to alternate weaponry. So might as well. Also, weirdly enough, I still have access to the Bazaar (where!? we're in space!). No mechas on sale, but there are still equipment parts if I want to. And I don't.

So, the group finally confront Jamil wanting answers about the war he participated in, and about the Gundams. Jamil only says he doesn't want that war from repeating itself, but that the answers lie in D.O.M.E. at the Moon Craddle. The place can only be opened with someone from the Sorel clan and a single Newtype, hence Diana and Tifa. Speaking of, Shakti receives a telepathic message (courtesy of the Newtype WiFi Network) from Tifa herself, with a warning that they shouldn't approach the Moon Craddle. Bad things will happen. The calling of the Earth demon from the Moon demon. And the calling of moth wings when the Turn A and Turn X meet there.

After delivering the message, it certainly sends heads scratching. While the whole "moth wings" receives some note, the main focus is on the "Earth and Moon demons". They think it has to match the Moon Craddle, which can only bring one possible answer: the Earth Craddle. It's possible it may also be around, if the Moon Craddle still is. The issue, however, is the Divine Crusaders halted its construction. However, Isaac brings up that what had happened is that the staff assigned to it left the DC, then went MIA. Then there's the underground signal that happened while on route to Dakar. It might as well have been the Earth Craddle. The group ponder if to obey Tifa or not, but in the end, Captain Bright orders they should still press onwards, to find the answers to all this.

Suspense. But in a more light-hearted note, apparently a longue similar to the Freeden was built on the Ra Cairam. And then some people, like Sochie, find themselves dealing with zero gravity for the first time, heh.

I'll go over the rest in another post...

On Genganam, Aggrippa now wants Gynaham stopped. But who would step up to the task?

Who, indeed. Khamen Khamen will gladly take on the job. It is, as he puts it, "the will of the great god Atum".

With Swesson's fleet, Diana tries to reason with Gynaham to not open the Moon Craddle. Gynaham, of course, plans to do no such thing. He hopes to break open the Black History, and plunge Earth in war, just like last time. He even points out that Diana herslef prepared her Homecoming Plan with forces to deal with the Millitia forces of the Earthlings. He also tells her about the Turn X reawakening, which shockes her. Just then, they receive report of the heroes approaching Genganam. He orders for Swesson and the Frost Borther to sortie, as well as "that" woman. Who? Hmm... At the last minute, he decides to also go himself, to have the Turn X and Turn A meet, at the protest of Diana.

And thus, the stage begins. Not many initial enemies, just a couple Zussas, WaDoms, Almeyers, and Mahiros. Swesson is in one, and Midgald is in an Almeyer. There's a dome that grants terrain bonuses that include HP and EN Regen. Nice. Other than that, just the barren moon, though not "flat" terrain type, due to the craters. Which do give terrain bonuses as well, but no Regens, naturally.

Well, I could camp at the dome, or head straight to the enemy. Hmm.... let's charge!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i've been consumed by ffxv

i even tried to do my speedrun of berseria again but doing one without eating anything (except a cup of oatmeal at therapy) is a bad idea and i couldn't focus on the game itself.