Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

7 minutes ago, Magilou said:

fine, sorry

whatever

Also my orginial post was just more a bad joke (forgot to strikethrough so sorry for this confusion). Seriously I don't care how often replies someone to someone. I just find your post with your 16 @ noticable and understood Mei's reaction. I'd react totally the same. Seriously who wants to be quoted so much in this short time period?

i made a pyramid for fun, and i said i was sorry. and you still chose to make me feel bad about it. also if you pay attention, she was not specifically annoyed by that, but that i called her once every day(because i thought that was the right thing to do, because i make an effort for my friends).

i dont need more people making me feel like crap when im already alone on the worst holiday ever made. please learn to be considerate.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

9 minutes ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

i made a pyramid for fun, and i said i was sorry. and you still chose to make me feel bad about it. also if you pay attention, she was not specifically annoyed by that, but that i called her once every day(because i thought that was the right thing to do, because i make an effort for my friends).

i dont need more people making me feel like crap when im already alone on the worst holiday ever made. please learn to be considerate.

Sorry, I didn't know it.

I didn't want to blame you with this.

Also deleted all my previous comments to forget about this once for all.

27 minutes ago, ___ said:

later thread, enjoy the rest of Valentines;

its already ended here

day was fine though

i ended up sleeping a bunch due to not sleeping the night before

played bloodborne so today was already a step above average

I have the hard decision which game to buy?

• Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse    or
  • Trails of cold Steel

I have to admit the first game would be easier to play since it's out for a handheld console but it won't affect the end result at all. If more people recommend me to play TocS, then I'll buy it.

If I will get a good price for Fates's special edition, then I could even buy both.

3 minutes ago, Chen said:

also i posted a thread about it but i'm so happy about my jack i didn't even expect anything but here i am i became a mommy ;_;

whos the dad/other mom

is it gawain

1 minute ago, Magilou said:

• Trails of cold Steel

I have to admit the first game would be easier to play since it's out for a handheld console but it won't affect the end result at all. If more people recommend me to play TocS, then I'll buy it.

If I will get a good price for Fates's special edition, then I could even buy both.

i havent played either tbh, but i guess ill throw in my 2 cents for smt4a

Just now, Ebony said:

whos the dad/other mom

is it gawain

it's more like a dysfunctional family tbh

but people used to refer to me as The Clownfag so

4 minutes ago, Magilou said:

• Trails of cold Steel

piracy

Alright.

Will let the question open till friday or so.

Tbf it would make more sense to play this right now directly after continuing 4.

Also I can only guess that their story is related to each other.

Just now, Chen said:

piracy

tsk

Also I don't want to enrich myself. Would sell it for the same price as I bought it.

I don't see FE as security... yet.

... Tbf in FE9 it was the case actually.

but personally, my ideal boyfriend is akane from hanachirasu: nihilistic, intelligent, and with a WICKED sense of humor

this is a bad choice though, considering what ends up happening to all the women he's around. maybe i should reevaluate my taste