Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Protagonist Softboy said:

i only have the demo but it plays so well and platinum games hasnt let me down

it'll probably be my next buy

Yeah, platinum is awesome, and this game looks great.

I still haven't tried the demo, but i'll probably get it once i'm done with Nioh and Zelda. 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

why, oh why, do friends lists exist online?....it's a statement to miscommunication and so much else every time I find myself randomly added to a stranger's list or some one unknown to me randomly asks to add them...am I the weird one for finding this odd?...well...

I'm OK as long as Lucina doesn't win in the end what are we voting for exactly???

I just have the feeling that there must be some better in...whatever is being voted for right now, I just know there is some one better.

2 minutes ago, ___ said:

why, oh why, do friends lists exist online?....it's a statement to miscommunication and so much else every time I find myself randomly added to a stranger's list or some one unknown to me randomly asks to add them...am I the weird one for finding this odd?...well...

I'm OK as long as Lucina doesn't win in the end what are we voting for exactly???

I just have the feeling that there must be some better in...whatever is being voted for right now, I just know there is some one better.

IIRC the winner of a round gets feathers. No idea how many the overall winner gets, but I got 500 from choosing Lucina.

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

IIRC the winner of a round gets feathers. No idea how many the overall winner gets, but I got 500 from choosing Lucina.

Oh. Then I hope the voting goes well for you. I just don't find Lucina that impressive as a character.

Just now, ___ said:

Oh. Then I hope the voting goes well for you. I just don't find Lucina that impressive as a character.

I liked Lucina in Awakening and she's my strongest unit in Heroes by far, so the choice wasn't too hard for me. 

41 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

In terms of getting feathers it might be better to join a losing team because it would be easier to rank. You only get 500 feathers for being on a winning team.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

In terms of getting feathers it might be better to join a losing team because it would be easier to rank. You only get 500 feathers for being on a winning team.

Yeah

Unless the reward for being in the winning team are better the later you get in the gauntlet, the rewards for winning aren't all that impressive. 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah

Unless the reward for being in the winning team are better the later you get in the gauntlet, the rewards for winning aren't all that impressive. 

that actually makes sense since this is supposed to be a popularity contest more than anything

if there were a big reward for being on the winning team, people would just bandwagon on to the winning team to get the most rewards.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

that actually makes sense since this is supposed to be a popularity contest more than anything

if there were a big reward for being on the winning team, people would just bandwagon on to the winning team to get the most rewards.

It's kind of funny seeing people getting so fired up over it since the main rewards, he orbs, will be distributed equally to everyone participating and as you mentioned, you can get more feathers on a less popular team.

I like the gauntlet because it allowed me to do some fights without spending crest or stamina and it allowed me to use units I don't have. 

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I like the gauntlet because it allowed me to do some fights without spending crest or stamina and it allowed me to use units I don't have. 

Yeah that's been pretty neat

though I've been sending my 5* Klein in and he's been doing most of the work, tbh.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Yeah that's been pretty neat

though I've been sending my 5* Klein in and he's been doing most of the work, tbh.

I used Lucina in my first match, but after ending up with a full Lucina team and having trouble dealing with 1 Sharena, I used my Linde for all the other matches. Probably could also use Azura for good results, even though she's not level 40, though that might be a good thing since I heard your unit limit the level of the opponents, but you can still get higher level units on your team.