• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I looked at metacritic to see what the lowest score from a critic review was and noticed that while the lowest critic score is 90/100, the user score is what caught my eyes 1125 negative reviews, much of them 0 lmao. Guess some people didn't like it that a Nintendo game was getting so much praise (though there were some butthurt zelda fans that didn't like that BotW changed the formula)

It's sort of hilarious tbh

i actually saw some pictures of 4chan with people asking for others to create metacritic accounts just to give it 0s lol

9 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

what is this game in non-abbreviation

The Legend of Zelda: Breasts of the Wild

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

It's sort of hilarious tbh

i actually saw some pictures of 4chan with people asking for others to create metacritic accounts just to give it 0s lol

I agree

Some people are upset over hunting being in the game

How are you finding the game btw? I ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't had the chance to play it myself.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I agree

Some people are upset over hunting being in the game

How are you finding the game btw? I ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't had the chance to play it myself.

It's really, really good.

I've already spent 45 hours on it. Time flies when I'm playing it. It's full of secrets, the world reminds me of the best of XCX's, the shrines are fun, and the main quest is also really good. The dungeons are a bit short, but quite clever.

Edited by Nobody

I'd say, if I don't end up being able to play that game soon, I'll might as well just start watching videos. And hear best dub, go local team!

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It's really, really good.

I've already spent 45 hours on it. Time flies when I'm playing it.

I guess then it's a good thing it hasn't arrived yet since I have exams this week lol

Can't wait to actually play it though.

If you have the switch version, how is it performance wise?

edit: scratch that, I meant the wii U version

Edited by LuxSpes

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I guess then it's a good thing it hasn't arrived yet since I have exams this week lol

Can't wait to actually play it though.

If you have the switch version, how is it performance wise?

I have the Wii U version. Not gonna lie, the frame rate drops quite a bit. I'm also playing Nioh right now, which has locked 60 fps, and the difference is huge. Zelda is 30 with many dips. Nothing gamebreaking, though, it doesn't affect the enjoyment at all.

BTW, game is quite challenging. Like, Nioh is a Dark Souls "clone" yet I'm dying way more on Zelda than on it. I like that, though.

Edited by Nobody

Just now, Nobody said:

I have the Wii U version. Not gonna lie, its the frame rate drops quite a bit. I'm also playing Nioh right now, which has locked 60 fps, and the difference is huge. Zelda is 30 with many dips. Nothing gamebreaking, though, it doesn't affect the enjoyment at all.

BTW, game is quite challenging. Like, Nioh is a Dark Souls "clone" yet I'm dying way more on Zelda than on it. I like that, though.

I actually meant to ask about the Wii U version. But it's good to hear that even though there are issues they aren't enough to make the game unenjoyable. It was the one thing I was afraid when getting the Wii U version.

I heard that quite a bit too from the various reviews. I'm looking forward to it though, since I usually go through Zelda games without dying once, so having more challenge is a welcome change. 

welcome to yoshikage kira's kinkshame castle

20 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I pulled Est and Subaki

I think I now have every flier in the game except Minerva. :<

im sorry my dude

i feel bad for my bro 

he'll only play botw while i'm home to see it which is great for me! but im gone for most of the day and yesterday i was asleep by 9pm 

we'll see how long this lasts

Lux confirm
can you hear that Sanaki's VA is tying to do some sort of accent?

8 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

ya he's been pretty chill lately

...we'll see how long this lasts lol

what other surprisingly chill stuff has he been doing for you?

hopefully not some time soon

yesterday was garbage day but he didn't bother to wake me up to help him collect it and apparently he tucked me in last night 
still woke up in an awkward position 

I was looking at the two new focus and they're kind of pointless for me since I already have all the princesses in 5* and as for the princes, I have Ephraim and while Leo might be nice, Chrom seems to be an inferior Lucina. 

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Lux confirm
can you hear that Sanaki's VA is tying to do some sort of accent?

Maybe a very slight one, but it's not that noticeable IMO

38 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Chrom is basically bulkier Lucina
not much speed, but more defense and attack
if i heard correctly that is
i'm gonna need David to confirm

Same attack actually I think, in fact my Lucina actually has more attack than Chrom