Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

People are speculating that she'll be both.

This is funny to me
more because me and some others were talking about potential dragon dancer ninian just last night

27 minutes ago, Kloe said:

tits

i'm more for the back story

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

This is funny to me
more because me and some others were talking about potential dragon dancer ninian just last night

If she turns out to be a dragon dancer, I might use the 20 orbs from the gauntlet to try and get her. Otherwise, I'll probably save my orbs for focus I'm more interested in. 

Just now, Trisitei said:

i'm just more rolling to see if i can get some units i like

like laslow or effie or cain

and still try to shoot for the moon for ryoma and hector

This is kind of how I feel too since I have pretty much most of the characters that interest me and I'm mainly rolling for the chance of getting those elusive characters like Hector or Ryoma (and I already got lucky on that front by getting Linde, Azura and post-focus Takumi and Lucina)

Lux, SF failed me and didn't keep the nicknames I gave you.

and unrelated, I got around to seeing the source of your avi, it's. Good.png

Edited by Soledai

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Lux, SF failed me and didn't keep the nicknames I gave you.

and unrelated, I got around to seeing the source of your avi, it's. Good.png

did it have something to do with me being a baby whale or something?

Yeah I was looking mostly through fanart then I stumbled on the pixiv of one the Elsword's artist who had done the original art for a lot of the characters, including the Little Devil path.

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

did it have something to do with me being a baby whale or something?

Yeah I was looking mostly through fanart then I stumbled on the pixiv of one the Elsword's artist who had done the original art for a lot of the characters, including the Little Devil path.

Yeah, that and the hundred or so honorifics.

Oh I see, I see! You like this... *checks* Ara(???), don't you? ...Well, from the amount I've seen, she's got one of the better designs in the whole thing.

Edited by Soledai

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Yeah, that and the hundred or so honorifics.

Oh I see, I see! You like this... *checks* Ara, don't you? ...Well, from the amount I've seen, she's got one of the better designs in the whole thing.

Doing a quick research in the thread allowed me to find this part :  -san-chan-kun-tan-otherhonorificshere-Clownfish-kun

Well. the Little Devil/Yama Raja path of Ara is the first character I created when I started playing Elsword. And even after playing every single character this game has to offer (I got every single character to their final promotion Transcendance notwithstanding  that's the next step), Ara is still my favorite character to play. And I do like her design for pretty much all of her paths, though I obviously favor the Little Devil/Yama Raja line since their design is part of why I chose that particular path when I started playing. 

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Doing a quick research in the thread allowed me to find this part :  -san-chan-kun-tan-otherhonorificshere-Clownfish-kun

Well. the Little Devil/Yama Raja path of Ara is the first character I created when I started playing Elsword. And even after playing every single character this game has to offer (I got every single character to their final promotion Transcendance notwithstanding  that's the next step), Ara is still my favorite character to play. And I do like her design for pretty much all of her paths, though I obviously favor the Little Devil/Yama Raja line since their design is part of why I chose that particular path when I started playing. 

Oh my, I'll add those, then probably some new ones.

I remember scoping everybody one time, as for why, I don't remember enough to tell you, probably designs.... probably. I also remember seeing that pic before, though it didn't occur to me to call you Elsword-sensei until just now. Do enlighten me, what's a Transcendance?

Edited by Soledai

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Oh my, I'll add those, then probably some new ones.

I remember scoping everybody one time, as for why, I don't remember to tell you. I also remember seeing that pic before, though it didn't occur to me to call you Elsword-sensei until just now. Do enlighten me, what's a Transcendance?

Transcendance is a kind of pseudo-promotion that you can access once your character reaches level 70. I say pseudo since even though you get new skills to play with, like other promotions, you don't change class, like say Ara's original class, Little Xia that can promote to Little Devil and then Yama Raja. You just become 'stronger Yama Raja'.

It does change your portrait however and add this neat little effect when awakening I currently only have 2 transcended characters which the first two in this gif

File:Ara Transcendent awakening animated(Celestial Fox Mode).gif

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Transcendance is a kind of pseudo-promotion that you can access once your character reaches level 70. I say pseudo since even though you get new skills to play with, like other promotions, you don't change class, like say Ara's original class, Little Xia that can promote to Little Devil and then Yama Raja. You just become 'stronger Yama Raja'.

It does change your portrait however and add this neat little effect when awakening I currently only have 2 transcended characters which the first two in this gif

File:Ara Transcendent awakening animated(Celestial Fox Mode).gif

Ah, it's a transformation type of thing, I see I see!

Does that mean there's gonna be a pic of everyone Transcended coming soon? Also can't decide which one looks the best, honestly.

1 hour ago, ___ said:

So many ideas on my mind...one day, may be...

Curioussss

5 hours ago, Soledai said:

Ah, it's a transformation type of thing, I see I see!

Does that mean there's gonna be a pic of everyone Transcended coming soon? Also can't decide which one looks the best, honestly.

Well, the transformation part is actually unique to Ara and happen whenever she awakens, not just when she's transcended.

Probably not soon since Breath of the WIld is a thing and Transcending takes a long time. >v>

3 minutes ago, Koneko said:

@LuxSpes what a nerd

d268be640a.jpg

i should be miffed about not getting focus characters again

but the game decided to throw five star Effie and kagero so I guess I shouldn't complain 

id rather take Effie's man voice over another laughably edge voice from karel

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Well, the transformation part is actually unique to Ara and happen whenever she awakens, not just when she's transcended.

Probably not soon since Breath of the WIld is a thing and Transcending takes a long time. >v>

Understood, sensei <v<

3 hours ago, Koneko said:

@LuxSpes what a nerd

-Said patient zero to one of her kind