Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i hate morgana because of the shit that happens about the time you get Haru. But then I also hate Ryuji too so uh... yeah.

i didn't really enjoy p5 at first because i don't like the early characters and I didn't know if that flashback crap would end but now it's too much fun and I'm addicted and I'm going to do so many runs to romance all the cute girls. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, time to continue with Stage 37. Just four more enemies to defeat... yeah right...

Okay, one Gibros down. Also, I'm glad I equipped the R-1 Kai with a Minovsky Craft. Good mech, but only having GT Revolver for reliable aerial assaults... and being ammo dependant really hinders it.

And second Gibros down.

Hmm, for something non-SRW for a change, I see my grades are finally being uploaded. Hmm, 9.5 average so far... good, but 9.5 isn't enough to only pay half the inscription cost. Hopefully the rest of the grades increase the average...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, for something non-SRW for a change, I see my grades are finally being uploaded. Hmm, 9.5 average so far... good, but 9.5 isn't enough to only pay half the inscription cost. Hopefully the rest of the grades increase the average...

How does the grading system work over there?
Over here, it's a scale of 0-10, so 9.5 would be very high.

Just now, Hattusili I said:

How does the grading system work over there?
Over here, it's a scale of 0-10, so 9.5 would be very high.

It's 0 to 10 here as well.

Yes, 9.5 is high, but academic scholarships have a 9.6-9.7 requirement. It didn't used to be this way, but it has become more strict each passing quatrimester.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes, 9.5 is high, but academic scholarships have a 9.6-9.7 requirement. It didn't used to be this way, but it has become more strict each passing quatrimester.

Wow, that's a really high requirement.

Good luck to you.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Good luck to you.

Okay, last Gibros down. Now to deal with Hola and his Empera Kai.

2 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Good luck to you.

Well, so far I've kept a 9.8 average through it. This quatrimester was not my highest note, admitedly. So in the end, I wouldn't be surprised if I can't make the 50% discount for next's inscription cost. But yeah, I hope I can manage in the end. I've only seen 4 final grades out of 6. Maybe the last two will help me out.

And Hola and Geraba defeated. ANd rest assure it still is not the last we'll see of them.

I've routed... so of course, enemy reinforcements pour in. It's the Frost Brothers, with some Moon Race guys. They're here to kill Diana. They feel her death will plunge the Earth and Moon into war. And here finally reveal some of their reasons. Basically, all their life they've been shunned, because despite weilding great power, it was deemed a failure, as it was unable to be used the way a Newtype's could be. So, they're angry, and determined to wipe out the world that rejected them, and build a new one with them at the top. They also reveal in passing of Gwen's dessertion, and is heading over to Gynaham.

So, second enemy wave, and the last, I belive. IT's the Front Brothers in their usual Gundams, but also three Almeyers and a couple Mahirows. I still need to protect the Ra Cairam, so of course they'll try to side-step me to head straight towards it. Won't let that happen...

I knew it, the enemies are trying to ignore me on enemy phase. All but the Frost Brothers are moving towards the Ra Cairam. Thankfully by now I've destroyed one Almeyer and all but one Mahirow.

And second Almeyer destroyed. But well, I'm stopping for now. Will continue another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt