Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

im seeing a pattern
:u

6 minutes ago, Midori Mage said:

Oh shit i just got Tharja.

Time to her sacrifice her blade tome to Leo and have some fun.

All according to keikaku

wow dont kill tharja
maybe

idc tbh

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Trisitei said:

wow dont kill tharja
maybe

idc tbh

If I pull a 5* Tharja while looking for Julia, chances are she'll end up as Raudhrblade food for Leo tbh. 

idk i was trying to think up of something special to say outside of

you dodged the chalk

49 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If I pull a 5* Tharja while looking for Julia, chances are she'll end up as Raudhrblade food for Leo tbh. 

you're all so mean

but thraja deserves it

24 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

idk i was trying to think up of something special to say outside of

you dodged the chalk

you're all so mean

but thraja deserves it

I have three 4* Tharja and considering I have Sanaki who's all I need in term of red infantry mage, I'd rather buff Leo than use a character I find eh (though if she has some amazing nature, I might reconsider)

this anime season is turning out pretty decent, and to think there are still good things to look forward to....if i can just set up a couple other things right, and the politics don't fully collapse, this year would be pretty great...

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

this anime season is turning out pretty decent, and to think there are still good things to look forward to....if i can just set up a couple other things right, and the politics don't fully collapse, this year would be pretty great...

What anime are you thinking about scoping?

I have been watching RE:Creators and find the commentary quite entertaining, and Hiroyuki Sawano is involved in the music; everybody else may watching Attack on Titan 2, but i have no interest on it. My Hero Academia's second season is also fairly decent, it doesn't lose pace and keeps the same rhythm as the first season. Then later we will have One Punch Man 2 and Blood Blockade Battlefront 2.

17 minutes ago, ___ said:

I have been watching RE:Creators and find the commentary quite entertaining, and Hiroyuki Sawano is involved in the music; everybody else may watching Attack on Titan 2, but i have no interest on it. My Hero Academia's second season is also fairly decent, it doesn't lose pace and keeps the same rhythm as the first season. Then later we will have One Punch Man 2 and Blood Blockade Battlefront 2.

Heh, never heard of any of those, except what I don't want to watch aka Attack on Titan and OPM... but then again, I've been playing catch up with Gundams, so no time for silly nude titans eating people or bald kids punching people.

So, as I was heading home, I noticed one of the cars that passed by had a license plate that started with ALM (over here, plates have a pattern of XYZ-12-34).

And then a random thought came to me. What are the chances I would see a [Toyota] Celica with an ALM plate...? Certainly not high, that's for sure, hahahahaha...

Agh, I just to finish one last scene in this chapter. Maybe I can say it's for a May 1st upload, not April 30th...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I am somewhat...conflicted about Fire Emblem's rise in popularity.

I think it's great that the Fire Emblem series will thrive with many new fans added to the mix. On the other hand, I'm worried that IS will simplify the characters, story and gameplay to run-of-the-mill anime and JRPG standards. =/

@FrostyFireMage loooool way to call it

FFM 2013