14 hours ago, Futaba said:

fernand smells funny
even though i'm still on act 3

oh my

hey, going nicely

how you enjoying it?

14 hours ago, Soledai said:

waifu apologists lol

Anyway, Fernando and Berkit were..... something. Burket gets a stern side-eye from me. Still, not bad additions/10

Bring Berkut to musou and let him redeem himself. Bet he'd have one of those "acquired taste" movesets, though >:u

what the

I agree with Berkut getting the side eye
im expecting something like sima shi idk, i just get that feel

14 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Fernand was ok and I enjoyed Berkut. His VA did an outstanding job.

I thought Berkut was ok as well, but Ian Sinclairs work really made me like him even more
Even more with his post battle freak out on act....3 i believe it was?

13 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Fernand and Berkut are manbabies

:u

Just now, Trisitei said:

oh my

hey, going nicely

how you enjoying it?

pretty well! though i got the game in the middle of my god knows what run of p5 so i've been splitting my attention between both. but SoV grabs my attention and holds it for a while. i like the gameplay better than the previous two games... maybe that's just me? haha. though it's a bit weird to adjust to

12 minutes ago, Futaba said:

pretty well! though i got the game in the middle of my god knows what run of p5 so i've been splitting my attention between both. but SoV grabs my attention and holds it for a while. i like the gameplay better than the previous two games... maybe that's just me? haha. though it's a bit weird to adjust to

It is better than the previous two, but I wish it had some elements from them too like being able to hold more than just one item, weapon triangle and ability to use more than one type of weapons for more units than just the priestesses...also freaking resistance

Just now, James Bond said:

It is better than the previous two, but I wish it had some elements from them too like being able to hold more than just one item, weapon triangle and ability to use more than one type of weapons for more units than just the priestesses...also freaking resistance

i actually am okay with the lack of weapon triangle because i love peg knights but then sometimes there are so many axe users haha.
resistance? what about it?
though the stats seem rather low compared to other games... or is it just me?

Just now, Futaba said:

i actually am okay with the lack of weapon triangle because i love peg knights but then sometimes there are so many axe users haha.
resistance? what about it?
though the stats seem rather low compared to other games... or is it just me?

Resistance specifically, yes, some units have no growth at all...thus the only dangerous enemies are really casters...

Resistance specifically, yes, some units have no growth at all...thus the only dangerous enemies are really casters...

that's true... though some also lack defences =x but i agree

Just now, Futaba said:

Regarding the rest of the stats most of them are around 40, I believe in Fates some were lower...

Just now, Futaba said:

Regarding the rest of the stats most of them are around 40, I believe in Fates some were lower...