Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Regarding the rest of the stats most of them are around 40, I believe in Fates some were lower...

is this at max level <_<

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Regarding the rest of the stats most of them are around 40, I believe in Fates some were lower...

is this at max level <_<

1 minute ago, Futaba said:

is this at max level <_<

It also depends on how many promotions some units have, I suppose. Villagers who can take the Dread Fighter route have it easy at that

Just now, James Bond said:

It also depends on how many promotions some units have, I suppose. Villagers who can take the Dread Fighter route have it easy at that

i see... how do you even take the dread fighter class.

Just now, Futaba said:

Mercenaries, they have a weird route really, they become Myrmidons and then Dread Fighters

Just now, Futaba said:

Mercenaries, they have a weird route really, they become Myrmidons and then Dread Fighters

...that is very weird. I only have one >_> 

Just now, Futaba said:

They give away Villager Forks, they have given already one, Mila's Gift I suppose. You can always use it on unit to change it. But it is a male only class

They give away Villager Forks, they have given already one, Mila's Gift I suppose. You can always use it on unit to change it. But it is a male only class

i got one but i used it on Mae to turn her into a peg knight <_<

Just now, Futaba said:

Just now, Futaba said:

i got one but i used it on Mae to turn her into a peg knight <_<

No worries they will give two more in the future, well at least one for sure. It is a shame you cannot use them on Alm or Celica though

No worries they will give two more in the future, well at least one for sure. It is a shame you cannot use them on Alm or Celica though

ikr i wanna turn Celica into a peg knight too

Well, this sucks. My PS3 controller was running low of battery, and when I was going to plug it in, somehow the cable wouldn't do that. On close inspection, I saw those little connector things in the controller were... well, at least three were bended downwards. No clue how that happened, but well, I'm without a controler and no way to play the PS3 one the battery completely runs out. So here's to waiting until I have the money for a new controller.

Just now, Futaba said:

I don't like the classes in this game. They are just too few for me. But I really like the overclasses, Alm's and Celica's especially. The others are ok too...except for oliphantier's though...that one looks silly...

Just now, Futaba said:

I don't like the classes in this game. They are just too few for me. But I really like the overclasses, Alm's and Celica's especially. The others are ok too...except for oliphantier's though...that one looks silly...

i'm okay with them haha. i...dunno when i can get the overclasses. :(

i'm okay with them haha. i...dunno when i can get the overclasses. :(

Well, I'd say, it's probably not going to be that bad. If I can't save up the money for a new Dualshock 3, my birthday is only a month and days away. I'll find a way.