Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Futaba said:

nope just got in Act 4

yay good

Sylvan Shrine for Alm, Dragon Shrine for Celica...I used to do that from the beginning, find a Shrine go out again kill enemies and back to the shrine to cure fatigue and forth again

Thank you ^__^ 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Sylvan Shrine for Alm, Dragon Shrine for Celica...I used to do that from the beginning, find a Shrine go out again kill enemies and back to the shrine to cure fatigue and forth again

Thank you ^__^ 

hmmmmmmmmmm... seems so tedious ;w; ewwww

1 minute ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Enemies appear automatically on the map if you move several times to and fro on the map.

Also I'm pretty sure you can't get fatigued by them, only by skirmishes in the dungeons.

huh i kinda do that...

I played on normal / casual too.
It was the first time I've ever played on casual (just because of a misclick - lol), and I didn't regret it because I had tons of deaths especially in the extra dungeon.
It was the run with the most deaths of all my completed FE playthroughs.

It was the first time I've ever played on casual (just because of a misclick - lol), and I didn't regret it because I had tons of deaths especially in the extra dungeon.

1 minute ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Just now, Futaba said:

haha me too

I knew I was going to have deaths, so, I decided I didn't want them to die on me...I mean, after seeing the portraits of those characters how would you let them die... ;_;

Just now, James Bond said:

I knew I was going to have deaths, so, I decided I didn't want them to die on me...I mean, after seeing the portraits of those characters how would you let them die... ;_;

i didn't really, well, i mean i did but since i brought the game with Ein around, he was like he'd pick that one because why reset when someone dies and i agree so yes

Just now, James Bond said:

i didn't really, well, i mean i did but since i brought the game with Ein around, he was like he'd pick that one because why reset when someone dies and i agree so yes