Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

But dude, I saw comments saying Sony won E3

I wonder what Nintendo will show tomorrow. Xenoblade 2 was announced as a 2017 game, but we haven't seen anything since the reveal trailer.

If Xenoblade 2 gets released this year in the West, I'll put £50 into Heroes.

Eurogamer are saying it's being delayed 'til February next year. That's reasonable.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Eurogamer are saying it's being delayed 'til February next year. That's reasonable.

yeah it'll come out right next to pokemon stars :^)

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

1. 172

2. What Olivia?

3. Not yet..... (Me too)

4. Ummm...nope...

You dont have an Olivia? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS She's a free unit though.... it won't even take too much to get her to 4 star using feathers

What do you do exactly in this game? LOL Well as a friendly suggestion, give your Eirika a rally skill that isn't attack or speed, 5 star your Nino (or Tharja), and get an Olivia

Your life will change, if you understand the power of blade tomes

Also, get a Shanna for once! AND GET SUBAKI FROM THE FREE MAPS AND GET HIM TO 4 STAR TO GIVE YOUR IKE QUICK RIPOSTE 2

8 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

4e0c0edd04.jpg

Yay!

Arena Cancer! My favorite!

Only unit I really want from the next banner is Katarina and I'd like multiple of her because 1) her art is done by Kaya8 and 2) I need Swift Sparrow fodder for Celica.

Though I probably won't pull much if at all since with 3 reds in the pool, it's gonna be hard to get her even if I focus reds. Will wait for their stats to come out before I decide for good though.

I just realized how much of a pain Panic Ploy will be on the bridge map...

I guess it's to encourage me to use spur and Owl tomes instead of hone/fortify and blade tomes

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You dont have an Olivia? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS She's a free unit though.... it won't even take too much to get her to 4 star using feathers

What do you do exactly in this game? LOL Well as a friendly suggestion, give your Eirika a rally skill that isn't attack or speed, 5 star your Nino (or Tharja), and get an Olivia

Your life will change, if you understand the power of blade tomes

Also, get a Shanna for once! AND GET SUBAKI FROM THE FREE MAPS AND GET HIM TO 4 STAR TO GIVE YOUR IKE QUICK RIPOSTE 2

Oh my god! Well what I do in this game? That's a very question...let's just say I never decided to get really serious with it, until now...I see what you are saying though...I will keep all of this in mind. I will be here after all.

I just want Rody because he was my favorite new cav in FE3

Luke would be cool to too.

Funny enough, I was just having ideas about them being in Heroes and I was like "There's no way"

but then again I did that for Klein too...

22 minutes ago, James Bond said:

And just now, I summoned a 3* Shanna, looks like this game doesn't hate me that much...

I made some animal sacrifices for you Mr. Bond~

So the game plan is:

22-26.4k feathers

>4 star Subaki (2,200 max)

>4 Star Olivia (2,200 max)

>4 star Shanna (2,000)

>5 star Tharja or NIno (20k feathers)

What are Tharja and Nino's bane and boon? Also, you got a Hinata lying around?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I made some animal sacrifices for you Mr. Bond~

So the game plan is:

22-26.4k feathers

>4 star Subaki (2,200 max)

>4 Star Olivia (2,200 max)

>4 star Shanna (2,000)

>5 star Tharja or NIno (20k feathers)

What are Tharja and Nino's bane and boon? Also, you got a Hinata lying around?

Poor Cockroaches =(

This will be demanding...

Nino is 3* ready for promotion and Tharja is 4* also ready. And yes, I have a 4* waiting down there...I have an Oboro too

Edited by James Bond

6 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

You might to have make good on that promise. It has been announced for Holiday 2017

When they began showing the teaser with space dust everywhere, I thought to myself 'heh. No way I'm getting my hopes up for metroid, it's probably something else.' Then the space dust shaped itself in the Metroid logo and the 4 entered the screen.

I'm done.

When they began showing the teaser with space dust everywhere, I thought to myself 'heh. No way I'm getting my hopes up for metroid, it's probably something else.' Then the space dust shaped itself in the Metroid logo and the 4 entered the screen.

I'm done.