• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, Midori Mage said:

fuck someone on twitter compared the blonde FE Warriors OCs to vocaloids and now i can't unsee it.

Guy's hair is shit

fuck someone on twitter compared the blonde FE Warriors OCs to vocaloids and now i can't unsee it.

Guy's hair is shit

Guy's hair is shit

some one catch me up on what this stuff about FE X Dynasty Warriors stuff is about? Are we still doing turn-based tactical rp, or we doing real-time Dynasty Warrior action stuff? Should I be happy or sad?

I just fount out yesterday E3 is going on right now, and all I know is that apparently Sony flunked.

6 minutes ago, ___ said:

some one catch me up on what this stuff about FE X Dynasty Warriors stuff is about? Are we still doing turn-based tactical rp, or we doing real-time Dynasty Warrior action stuff? Should I be happy or sad?

I just fount out yesterday E3 is going on right now, and all I know is that apparently Sony flunked.

See for yourself

7 minutes ago, ___ said:

Musou style gameplay

i was rubbed the wrong way when they flat out said the games cast is mostly focusing on Shadow Dragon, Fates and Awakening but then the gameplay came out and i'm actually intrigued 

51 minutes ago, Jedi said:

So excited my commissioned banner is done that I forgot some of my argumentative attitude I had on a E3 thread earlier.  

Reveal hidden contents

pWWRep9.png

Looks pretty baller, actually

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

So excited my commissioned banner is done that I forgot some of my argumentative attitude I had on a E3 thread earlier.  

Hide contents

pWWRep9.png

That's pretty good, who did you commission?

I would have thought that I'd be hyped today after Metroid Prime 4 was announced, but Monster Hunter's seeming leap to everything other than Nintendo completely killed my hype. I'm playing less and less console games and more and more handheld games, especially since I have to move around a lot. As such, being chained to a TV or PC in order to play MH doesn't appeal to me at all. I have a decent laptop, but I'm sure it won't be up to snuff to play MH World and there's no way I'm paying 1K+$ just for a more powerful laptop when I bought this one last year and even then, I wouldn't be able to play it in the bus, during a break at work or school or everywhere around the house.

Add that apparently Capcom's localization team is focusing all their attention on MH World and ignoring Monster Hunter XX and I'm feeling pretty down overall. I guess I'm experiencing what the MH fans who played the first games on Sony systems felt when the series jumped ship to Nintendo consoles.

Capcom might still turn around and surprise me with a reveal for the 3DS/Switch in the west, but I doubt it at this point.