• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'd say, SRW R's final fight against the Dinosaur Empire is so much more manageable than SRW Alpha Gaiden's, even if it also includes the Boazanlings. Then again, the comparison is a bit unfair considering the different scopes. Still, it does make me wish the latter was less tedious...

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

whats up sask

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

possibly
his base kit looks generic and bad

defense +?
Eschuteon?

please

Poor Clive

Finally beat Infernal for Berkut but I had to do a ton of SI, including sacrificing 20k feathers to give Reinhardt death blow (thanks for being so elusive Klein).

At least I have a Death Blow 3 +Atk Reinhardt ready to use now.

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

I would like someone to give me the best tank units for every color if that would be possible...

That's kind of hard to answer, because there's a good amount of them. Do you mean a purely physical tank? a purely magical one? a mixed one? 

Also, there's various ways to be tanky. You can use TA or a gem weapon to really bulk up against one color or you can rely on raw stats alone like Fortress Def Lukas who can reach 46 Defense with a Def boon and thus can tank nearly everything on the physical side.

22 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That's kind of hard to answer, because there's a good amount of them. Do you mean a purely physical tank? a purely magical one? a mixed one? 

Also, there's various ways to be tanky. You can use TA or a gem weapon to really bulk up against one color or you can rely on raw stats alone like Fortress Def Lukas who can reach 46 Defense with a Def boon and thus can tank nearly everything on the physical side.

Yes physical and magical, for Lukas yes, he is the best example I could say

I'd say, SRW R feel liks it's the game with the least amount of traveling! Almost half the game has been happening in the same place. On the other hand, I must hand it to them, they do gave practically all of them different maps despite being the same city... Every. Single. Time. Oh well...