• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

when you pull the one focus character you weren't trying to get

sucks. but leon's cool

Shame he's no longer a cyborg like in Gaiden

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

Yes physical and magical, for Lukas yes, he is the best example I could say

Well for magical, you need someone with high res and they need some form of Triangle Adept since blade tomes hurt. My TA Sanaki is able to tank fully buffed gronnblade Cecilia and S!Camilla thanks to that combination. For overall mixed bulk and good counter-kill ability, I think the Tiki!Y, Nowi and Fae are the best. They have decent stats across the board and have access to a weapon with built in Distant Counter in Lightning Breath. Combine that with Triangle Adept and they're pretty much unkillable by the color they have an advantage over (you may need to watch out for Julia and the Falchion users as well as bow users. 

With a lot of 'budget' , the armored units are the tankiest in the game, especially Sheena with her monstrous 45/36/33 defensive spread, but they need sacrifice from Hector to really perform at their best. Draug has even better physical bulk than Lukas, but he's a bit dragged down by armor's low movement. 

For physical defender with Raw stats, you can look here and sort the heroes by Defense, since you can compare who has similar bulk level to Lukas.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

when you pull the one focus character you weren't trying to get

sucks. but leon's cool

I pulled from the Celica banner hoping for Saber/Leon/Sonya. Got a Genny. OK

But I'm more disappointed with my 'bounty' from the Alm banner. Was hoping for Delthea, got 2 Mathilda, both with horrendous natures.

11 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Finally beat Infernal for Berkut but I had to do a ton of SI, including sacrificing 20k feathers to give Reinhardt death blow (thanks for being so elusive Klein).

At least I have a Death Blow 3 +Atk Reinhardt ready to use now.

All I had to do was give Alm Green tome breaker heh 

Ready to start spreading horse emblem cancer with Tryhardt?

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

All I had to do was give Alm Green tome breaker heh 

Ready to start spreading horse emblem cancer with Tryhardt?

I have a spare Tharja and Takumi and I'm considering making my +Def/-Spd Leo into a unit with Close Counter, QR3 and a 39/72/25/35/36 stat spread when under the effect of Hone and Fortify Cavalry. 

49 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

But I'm more disappointed with my 'bounty' from the Alm banner. Was hoping for Delthea, got 2 Mathilda, both with horrendous natures.

time to give that cancel affinity 

Just now, Trisitei said:

time to give that cancel affinity 

My Bride Cordelia could use it to make anyone who thinks their TA Raven mage will stop her hit surrender.

28 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

My Bride Cordelia could use it to make anyone who thinks their TA Raven mage will stop her hit surrender.

that sounds awful and would make many people angry

do it

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

that sounds awful and would make many people angry

do it

Probably gonna do it. She currently has Desperation but she rarely uses it. Either because she's attacking a melee unit and can quad, she kills with the first 2 hits or because her defenses are so paper thin she can't take the hit necessary to go down to desperation range.

I'm also considering making a defense team with Reinhardt, WoM Bridelia, WoM Cordelia hidden behind a bonus unit.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello everybody!

I see the Heroes are here, too.

Do we know Clive's stats already?

Hello!

They're currently speculated to be 45 / 33 / 25 / 32 / 19 based on his Lunatic stats which pretty much would make him Berkut with slightly less Res and slightly more Spd.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Probably gonna do it. She currently has Desperation but she rarely uses it. Either because she's attacking a melee unit and can quad, she kills with the first 2 hits or because her defenses are so paper thin she can't take the hit necessary to go down to desperation range.

I'm also considering making a defense team with Reinhardt, WoM Bridelia, WoM Cordelia hidden behind a bonus unit.

Hello!

They're currently speculated to be 45 / 33 / 25 / 32 / 19 based on his Lunatic stats which pretty much would make him Berkut with slightly less Res and slightly more Spd.

I guess whatever his weapon is could make or break him.  That stat spreads not really that great and is outclassed by Camus and not really tanky enough to be that slow, short of Horse Emblem support.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I guess whatever his weapon is could make or break him.  That stat spreads not really that great and is outclassed by Camus and not really tanky enough to be that slow, short of Horse Emblem support.

We already know his starting kit:

Silver Lance+

Escutcheon

Defense +3

Hit and Run

Couple that with his stat spread ans he's kind of underwhelming.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

We already know his starting kit:

Silver Lance+

Escutcheon

Defense +3

Hit and Run

Couple that with his stat spread ans he's kind of underwhelming.

Just a Silver Lance+?  I guess I've come to expect GHB units to have special weapons.  Although, I guess Navarre just had a Killing Edge.

That skill set just screams "meh".  He could be a warm body for a Bonus Arena unit on my Horse Emblem team, but I don't know if I'd even want to bother investing feathers in him.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Just a Silver Lance+?  I guess I've come to expect GHB units to have special weapons.  Although, I guess Navarre just had a Killing Edge.

That skill set just screams "meh".  He could be a warm body for a Bonus Arena unit on my Horse Emblem team, but I don't know if I'd even want to bother investing feathers in him.

I guess IS realized that Camus and Xander were some of the best units in the game, so they decided to make the other GHB units worse so that people would pull for new units.

which Athena to keep
+HP -Atk or +Def -Spd

also i really dont think clive would be a GHB unit
he's so underwhelming that i honestly think they're gonna stealth add him to the three star pool

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

doooooooooo it
two WoM units already sound enough of a defense win

20 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

which Athena to keep
+HP -Atk or +Def -Spd

also i really dont think clive would be a GHB unit
he's so underwhelming that i honestly think they're gonna stealth add him to the three star pool

doooooooooo it
two WoM units already sound enough of a defense win

I'd say +Def/-Spd? For the bane, she has so much Spd at neutral that going down to 35 still leaves her in a decent Spd tier, while her Atk is kind of low, so losing more hurt her damage output. For the boons, I think 4 more points of Def is more valuable than 4 more HP.

This makes me grateful that I managed to pull a +Atk/-Res 4* Athena recently since she'll be able to replace the 5* Athena that's +Res/-Atk. Probably won't do it soon though since I'm not hurting for a sword infantry.

Should I put a WoM Hector on top of it?

Edited by LuxSpes

5 hours ago, Trisitei said:

i agree with this

also when you get to this, i'm gonna send a request to your owen account

Good Tristan

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Well for magical, you need someone with high res and they need some form of Triangle Adept since blade tomes hurt. My TA Sanaki is able to tank fully buffed gronnblade Cecilia and S!Camilla thanks to that combination. For overall mixed bulk and good counter-kill ability, I think the Tiki!Y, Nowi and Fae are the best. They have decent stats across the board and have access to a weapon with built in Distant Counter in Lightning Breath. Combine that with Triangle Adept and they're pretty much unkillable by the color they have an advantage over (you may need to watch out for Julia and the Falchion users as well as bow users. 

With a lot of 'budget' , the armored units are the tankiest in the game, especially Sheena with her monstrous 45/36/33 defensive spread, but they need sacrifice from Hector to really perform at their best. Draug has even better physical bulk than Lukas, but he's a bit dragged down by armor's low movement. 

For physical defender with Raw stats, you can look here and sort the heroes by Defense, since you can compare who has similar bulk level to Lukas.

Oh thank you very much!

11 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd say +Def/-Spd? For the bane, she has so much Spd at neutral that going down to 35 still leaves her in a decent Spd tier, while her Atk is kind of low, so losing more hurt her damage output. For the boons, I think 4 more points of Def is more valuable than 4 more HP.

This makes me grateful that I managed to pull a +Atk/-Res 4* Athena recently since she'll be able to replace the 5* Athena that's +Res/-Atk. Probably won't do it soon though since I'm not hurting for a sword infantry.

Should I put a WoM Hector on top of it?

hmm, i suppose
but now idk who to sacrifice the wo dao to
either selena or navarre

and that +is only gonna get higher huh

i did
no regrets