Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

you know what fucks me up??? the fact that there are people who can easily find what they're looking for musically without having to wrestle twenty different languages and alternate translations and is it on youtube or soundcloud or niconico douga or spotify or itunes and how do i order this physical album if it doesn't ship to my country and wow do i have to pay $15 for shipping and where can i gush about it with other fans who speak english and what does this say what does that say what the FUCK are THEY saying and okay this song is being released at 6 p.m. kst so what is that in my timezone and

like.....i have been listening to foreign music for as long as i remember and sometimes i realize that WOW there are people who go day to day dealing with only one (1) language because listening to their favourite songs doesn't involve having to puzzle out google translate for half an hour......idek that's so cool to me

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, back to school tomorrow.

Looking over at the schedule, surprisingly it's going to have less hours than the previous quatrimestre. That's good, that's good...

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

alright i guess
need my morning coffeeee even though its 1 in the afternoon
shhh

hbu

2 hours ago, Ottokar said:

Doing fine, thanks for asking. How are you?

glad to hear that you guys are doing okay =) and it's the same for me i guess, sundays are uneventful

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

why are you like this, tonny?

lmao

5 hours ago, Hitori said:

you know what fucks me up??? the fact that there are people who can easily find what they're looking for musically without having to wrestle twenty different languages and alternate translations and is it on youtube or soundcloud or niconico douga or spotify or itunes and how do i order this physical album if it doesn't ship to my country and wow do i have to pay $15 for shipping and where can i gush about it with other fans who speak english and what does this say what does that say what the FUCK are THEY saying and okay this song is being released at 6 p.m. kst so what is that in my timezone and

like.....i have been listening to foreign music for as long as i remember and sometimes i realize that WOW there are people who go day to day dealing with only one (1) language because listening to their favourite songs doesn't involve having to puzzle out google translate for half an hour......idek that's so cool to me

yes omg help

3G6bKAq.gif

sounds like something megan would say im ded

Edited by Hashuni Mei
good to see this thread still letting me post the same thing three times in a row

itt: more questions i have while reading hitmanga

Spoiler

1. why the fuck were mukuro and boys even thrown into vendice penitentiary in the first place?? like yea ok he killed like a gazillion people including his own famiglia but. it's mafia. that's only to be expected why was he persecuted

2. reborn: lal mirch is even more powerful than colonnello. in fact she was his training instructor (future arc, explaining why she could totally be tsuna's tutor)
lal mirch: reborn has always been the strongest arcobaleno (future arc, i forgot when but she definitely said it)
colonnello: i am even stronger than reborn (daily life arc, during his introduction at mafialand)

me:
ff4b8f7764.png

3. ok so during the daily life arc reborn said that dr. shamal was the one to take him from his mother
2c215b3672.png

but if we go by aria's age then reborn has been an arcobaleno for around 25 years (minimum) + he was in his early-mid twenties before he became one

also there's viper's claim that shamal was recruited into the varia "two generations ago"
fa704cda89.png

HOWEVER

THE CHARACTER BOOK LISTS SHAMAL AS 35 YEARS OLD. THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANDLE REBORN'S CHILDBIRTH (unless reborn was pulling tsuna's leg which isn't totally out of the question but viper's statement being thrown in complicates things)

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

4. omg why was this completely brushed off, im still bitter that the vongola family recruited lambo and not i-pin
84f0361cff.png

I MEAN, EVEN ACCORDING TO FUUTA,
c94f69a154.png

a494a575b4.png

BUT SHE JUST TOTALLY LEFT AND BECAME SOME RAMEN GIRL IN THE FUTURE WHY DID AMANO AKIRA THROW AWAY HER POTENTIAL SHE'S CLEARLY SUPER STRONG.......THE AUTHOR CANNOT WRITE FEMALE CHARACTERS ISTG

5. how the hell is takeshi ranked higher than hayato on the nami middle strength ranking?? like, hayato is a literal mafioso who has been fighting ever since childhood while takeshi is just some baseball guy with absolutely zero fighting experience and yet
2a660007eb.png

actually when you think about the vongola guardians, takeshi is the one with the least combat experience and yet he's among the strongest....wtf

tsuna - not really any experience either but he has reborn tutoring him personally + he's still one of the strongest anyway
hayato - an actual mafioso but he's useless lmao wtf
takeshi - some total baseball nerd who is somehow very strong???
ryohei - leader of the boxing club + always has a "dying will," his performance in battle is reasonable i guess
lambo - he's five, he might also be a literal mafioso but he's five
mukuro/chrome - i mean.....chrome channels mukuro's power and mukuro literally went through hell like six times and also grew up around mafiosi so yeah ok
kyouya - why the FUCK is he the strongest guardian, the manga nor anime never actually explains how the heck he is so strong????/?/ it is mentioned that his family is super rich and that he practically runs the entire town, though.........is he secretly part of the yakuza?

the experience ranking is something like hayato > chrome > ryohei > (kyouya?) > lambo > tsuna > takeshi and yet the battle ranking is like kyouya > tsuna > takeshi > ryohei > hayato > chrome > lambo what's up with that

6. I FINALLY SOLVED THE MYSTERY BEHIND REBORN'S INCLUSION IN I PRESCELTI SETTE!! HE REPRESENTS WILLPOWER

i was thinking the other day like "man why does tsuna say 'reborn!!' whenever he's shot with the dying will bullet" and suddenly i was like OH BECAUSE HE IS REBORN WITH THE DYING WILL AHH REBORN REPRESENTS THE DYING WILL

also i thought about it more and all of the arcobaleno displayed their powers during the arcobaleno trials arc.......colonnello took down like half the participants in a single hit, skull used his body to absorb the varia's attacks and protect enma, fon and viper displayed their speed+accuracy and illusionary prowess respectively during their battle with each other, verde just broke his curse to power his inventions, and reborn demonstrated the power of a dying will to tsuna by battling iemitsu......not being afraid to destroy one's own body for the sake of winning.......that is what reborn represents

also also i got to this part in the manga and it just confirmed my suspicions. reborn is definitely "willpower"

4db91971e9.png

6. why is belphegor so heckin weird
d6ba635881.png

seriously

027cd37e08.png

7a2b546a77.png

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

itt: more questions i have while reading hitmanga

Hide contents

1. why the fuck were mukuro and boys even thrown into vendice penitentiary in the first place?? like yea ok he killed like a gazillion people including his own famiglia but. it's mafia. that's only to be expected why was he persecuted

2. reborn: lal mirch is even more powerful than colonnello. in fact she was his training instructor (future arc, explaining why she could totally be tsuna's tutor)
lal mirch: reborn has always been the strongest arcobaleno (future arc, i forgot when but she definitely said it)
colonnello: i am even stronger than reborn (daily life arc, during his introduction at mafialand)

me:
ff4b8f7764.png

3. ok so during the daily life arc reborn said that dr. shamal was the one to take him from his mother
2c215b3672.png

but if we go by aria's age then reborn has been an arcobaleno for around 25 years (minimum) + he was in his early-mid twenties before he became one

also there's viper's claim that shamal was recruited into the varia "two generations ago"
fa704cda89.png

HOWEVER

THE CHARACTER BOOK LISTS SHAMAL AS 35 YEARS OLD. THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANDLE REBORN'S CHILDBIRTH (unless reborn was pulling tsuna's leg which isn't totally out of the question but viper's statement being thrown in complicates things)

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

4. omg why was this completely brushed off, im still bitter that the vongola family recruited lambo and not i-pin
84f0361cff.png

I MEAN, EVEN ACCORDING TO FUUTA,
c94f69a154.png

a494a575b4.png

BUT SHE JUST TOTALLY LEFT AND BECAME SOME RAMEN GIRL IN THE FUTURE WHY DID AMANO AKIRA THROW AWAY HER POTENTIAL SHE'S CLEARLY SUPER STRONG.......THE AUTHOR CANNOT WRITE FEMALE CHARACTERS ISTG

5. how the hell is takeshi ranked higher than hayato on the nami middle strength ranking?? like, hayato is a literal mafioso who has been fighting ever since childhood while takeshi is just some baseball guy with absolutely zero fighting experience and yet
2a660007eb.png

actually when you think about the vongola guardians, takeshi is the one with the least combat experience and yet he's among the strongest....wtf

tsuna - not really any experience either but he has reborn tutoring him personally + he's still one of the strongest anyway
hayato - an actual mafioso but he's useless lmao wtf
takeshi - some total baseball nerd who is somehow very strong???
ryohei - leader of the boxing club + always has a "dying will," his performance in battle is reasonable i guess
lambo - he's five, he might also be a literal mafioso but he's five
mukuro/chrome - i mean.....chrome channels mukuro's power and mukuro literally went through hell like six times and also grew up around mafiosi so yeah ok
kyouya - why the FUCK is he the strongest guardian, the manga nor anime never actually explains how the heck he is so strong????/?/ it is mentioned that his family is super rich and that he practically runs the entire town, though.........is he secretly part of the yakuza?

the experience ranking is something like hayato > chrome > ryohei > (kyouya?) > lambo > tsuna > takeshi and yet the battle ranking is like kyouya > tsuna > takeshi > ryohei > hayato > chrome > lambo what's up with that

6. I FINALLY SOLVED THE MYSTERY BEHIND REBORN'S INCLUSION IN I PRESCELTI SETTE!! HE REPRESENTS WILLPOWER

i was thinking the other day like "man why does tsuna say 'reborn!!' whenever he's shot with the dying will bullet" and suddenly i was like OH BECAUSE HE IS REBORN WITH THE DYING WILL AHH REBORN REPRESENTS THE DYING WILL

also i thought about it more and all of the arcobaleno displayed their powers during the arcobaleno trials arc.......colonnello took down like half the participants in a single hit, skull used his body to absorb the varia's attacks and protect enma, fon and viper displayed their speed+accuracy and illusionary prowess respectively during their battle with each other, verde just broke his curse to power his inventions, and reborn demonstrated the power of a dying will to tsuna by battling iemitsu......not being afraid to destroy one's own body for the sake of winning.......that is what reborn represents

also also i got to this part in the manga and it just confirmed my suspicions. reborn is definitely "willpower"

4db91971e9.png

6. why is belphegor so heckin weird
d6ba635881.png

seriously

027cd37e08.png

7a2b546a77.png

wow ur still reading it

@ the first thing it's bc mukuro and his buds had no support from any other mafia i guess