• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

H AVE U EVER HEARD A SONG THAT STARTED OUT SO GOOD U GOT OFFENDED AND STOPPED LOSTENIG BC SONGS ARENT ALLOWED TO JUMPSCARE U LIKE THAT....NOT ON UR WATCH......EXCEPT U GO BACK TO IT AFTER LIKE TWO SECONDS BECAUSE U LIKE GOOD SONGS AND the rest of it is horribly disappointing and u shed a few tears because wow the beginning was so good, there was so much potential EXCEPT THEN IT GETS GOOD AGAIN SO UR LIKE WOW AND ITS NOT WVEN GOOD FROM THE SONG ITS JUST GOOD FROM THE SINGWR AND THEN U DIE

This would be the time where I change theme, but I kind of want to keep this one. I have themes ready to be used, but I'm fond of my current one and I didn't post a lot for the first part of the month so I didn't get much use out of it.

39 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This would be the time where I change theme, but I kind of want to keep this one. I have themes ready to be used, but I'm fond of my current one and I didn't post a lot for the first part of the month so I didn't get much use out of it.

i agree that you should keep it, it looks very nice

but i am not u

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh man byun baekhyun sucks

i'd do it but idr him being in the mv other than the one second with the cat

i agree

lmao yeah i can't decide whether sm did baekhyun dirty or not bc on one hand gen had two seconds of screentime but on the other he was made out to be like the main MAIN character......idk how the teasers look but maybe they are themeable??? idk

43 minutes ago, Hitori said:

i agree that you should keep it, it looks very nice

but i am not u

I've kept themes for 2 months, before. I think I'll do it again.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

ugh just got a -ATK Lyn (normal one, not brave), ruining my rates.

What to do with this bitch? Is there anyone who likes Lyn's skills?

Galeforce is pretty good on some brave units or on fast units with killer/slayer weapons. Otherwise, Defiant Atk and Spur Spd aren't in high demand.

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Galeforce is pretty good on some brave units or on fast units with killer/slayer weapons. Otherwise, Defiant Atk and Spur Spd aren't in high demand.

Thanks, Lux.

Maybe I can save her for a merge if I ever get another Lyn.

Is galeforce good on Reinhardt? I could also save Lyn for when (if) I get one.

Just now, Nobody said:

Thanks, Lux.

It's not as good because of how slow he is. Even with Dire Thunder, it could take up to 3 round of combat before it's charged. Olwen would probably make better use of it since she can quad units.

18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Thanks, Lux.

not for him no
as lux said, it'd be better on olwen because shes faster than him so she could charge it up faster

Spoiler

i accidentally listened to yorukichi's cover of unknown mother goose a lil too many times at a lil too much of sensitive hour for me and yorukichi's falsetto was so beautiful that now i can't stop crying and i can't stop listening to it either bc it's too good a song which is only making me cry more and idk first-world problems man i invest myself in music too much

Spoiler

e: like i have actually never heard another voice have a more pleasant falsetto. ever. the funniest part is that i kinda dislike his regular voice and i generally prefer female voices in the first place but oh gosh yorukichi's falsetto makes me weep bc it sounds like an angel sent from heaven is personally caressing my heart and eardrums wtf. jonghyun who??? jimin who????? i stan falsettokichi

Edited by Hitori
stan yorukichi

43 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It's not as good because of how slow he is. Even with Dire Thunder, it could take up to 3 round of combat before it's charged. Olwen would probably make better use of it since she can quad units.

35 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

not for him no
as lux said, it'd be better on olwen because shes faster than him so she could charge it up faster

I see. Thanks, guys. I'll merge her in another Lyn if I get one.

43 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

35 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

not for him no

I see. Thanks, guys. I'll merge her in another Lyn if I get one.