• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

LMAO, just got a second Brave Lyn. She's +HP -RES, which means she's slightly worse than the neutral one.

What to do what her?

Either merge her to your first one if you want to give her 1 more HP and Spd or sacrifice her to give someone Swift Sparrow which is really good on fast and hard hitting units.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Either merge her to your first one if you want to give her 1 more HP and Spd or sacrifice her to give someone Swift Sparrow which is really good on fast and hard hitting units.

hmm, thanks. TBH doing anything to her feels so weird. I'm almost F2P (just spent money once), so not keeping her feels so wrong.

Just a question, if I got another Lyn and she was +ATK -DEF or something like that (that is, better than either of the ones I have), but I had already merged the worst one in the neutral one, could I merge the +1 into the new one and get a +2, or would I basically lose one of them?

Edited by Nobody

Just now, Nobody said:

hmm, thanks. TBH doing anything to her feels so weird. I'm almost F2P (just spent money once), so not keeping her feels so wrong.

Just a question, if I got another Lyn and she was +ATK -DEF or something like that (that is, better than either of the ones I have), but I had already merged the worst one in the neutral, could I merge the +1 into the new one and get a +2, or would I basically lose one of them?

I have 4 Hectors sitting in my barracks for a similar reason.

Your new Lyn would become +2. The merge levels of the two units taking part are considered and added together. Meaning that if you merged a +3 Lyn into a +2 one, you'd get a +6 Lyn out of it.

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I have 4 Hectors sitting in my barracks for a similar reason.

Your new Lyn would become +2. The merge levels of the two units taking part are considered and added together. Meaning that if you merged a +3 Lyn into a +2 one, you'd get a +6 Lyn out of it.

That's good to know. That makes me feel way more likely to merge them. I'll probably just keep her for now though.

Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, Hashuni Mei said:

TRISTIAN RIP ME

didnt get a chance to try ny pizza 

now i cant help but wonder what's so special about it

no rip

i just remember hearing NY is like
THE place for pizza

it's also that nice thin crust
mmmmm.........

I had New York pizza when I went to New York.

It was good, if I recall correctly.

But once we left the place, we saw a sign on the window saying something like "THIS PLACE IS CURRENTLY BEING INSPECTED BY THE FDA" or something like that, some food inspection agency.

So then another person in our group said "You know what that means? Cockroaches in the kitchen!"

kim, last night: i should write down my notions before i go fabric-shopping with kat at noon

kim, now: (lying in bed, listening to her new princess for princess album, crying to the beat of hitori songs)

16 hours ago, Hitori said:

tbh, absolutely nothing

that's a shame

15 hours ago, Trisitei said:

no rip

i just remember hearing NY is like
THE place for pizza

it's also that nice thin crust
mmmmm.........

Ny should be the place for Starbucks instead cuz there was one on like every block

BRO THIN CRUST IS THE ONE

Spoiler

a6cb856e81.png

remember when belphegor/viper were negotiating w hayato/takeshi during the sky battle

and takeshi was like O.K. we will Give you the Vongola Rings in Exchange for Dokuro and hayato was like, wtf

except takeshi once again proved himself to be tsuna's True Right-Hand Man™ and totally turned the tables while hayato was unsurprisingly completely useless

fedb79305a.png

951b0d8abd.png

6b150dfc7a.png

(i mean that viper and belphegor ended up being illusions anyway so it was basically for nothing but his stunt was impressive anyway)

again why is tsuna's most inexperienced guardian arguably the second most competent (tbh maybe even most competent since iirc he has proven his wit and battle sense more often than kyouya has, who's really just plain strong)..........this series sucks why am i still reading it