Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

since i restarted my town with 15 million bells i completely expanded my house rly rly rly quickly and now i still have like 7 million bells idk what to do with

if only i could use that to bribe marshal or ruby into my town : (

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

but wat about the ugly ew fish

i went diving earlier bc theres a new mechanic in the game that encourages actually doing things and i caught something rly gross and i cried

u kno the other day i said that i wouldn't timetravel bc im a law-abiding citizen but i rly wanted marshal so i couldn't exist and instead of marshal i encountered five (5) villagers i had already seen in my previous town and im like wat the shit there are 333 characters in this forsaken game and instead of givin me marshal or ruby or punchy or zucker u give me these fucks

Spoiler

wtf i looked up an acnl 2017 popularity ranking and beau is #6 why???? i mean beau is one of my faves but if i had not befriended him personally before i even knew about the vast array of characters the game had to offer then he would be totally whatever lmao

anyway out of the top four most popular characters ive had two characters once and one character twice; only #4 has never been a resident in my town and it's marshal fml

Spoiler

just realized that i was looking at the 2016 one but it's too late for me to stop whining

ruby is #25 and punchy #16 and frankly im offended

Spoiler

dude how the fuck do people have lists of ten dream villagers?? my list is like 20 and most of them are so close in likeability that if i raise the bar even the tiniest bit then that 20 will be reduced to 5..........how do people do this

also all the lists i see are so balanced, srsly i tried to make one three years ago and i distinctly remember ending up with six cats and three lazy villagers and zero uchi/jock/cranky/snooty types wtf

omg omg i had the red tasseled lanterns hung up in my house today so i never saw them at night before but i just walked up to my house to redecorate and APPARENTLY IT TINGES ALL YOUR WINDOWS RED I ALMOST BURST INTO TEARS FROM FEAR

af96318686.png

i regret