• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Optimistic outlook I guess.

Perhaps~

FE4 thread can be fun certainly. But it's just nice to escape the negative air I get around that place sometimes... Old members complaining about how boring content has been in that thread lately, or people ridiculing others (like legit ridiculing, in here people just seem playful about it~) for their tastes in video games or whatever other things, then people just complaining about the drama of their lives or people worrying about "post quality" that's able to be entertaining for a thread with such entertaining history...

In this thread it's just a bunch of goofing off and casual socializing and teasing x3 It's like people in here care less. It feels so much nicer in comparison.

There we go

Wait...

*stares at Shadows avi*

*stares at my own avi*

uh...

Monde you fuck I see you.

Meh

I am typing thank you very much.

Also hello everyone.

Edited by Monde

This thread is what we all make it after all. If it isn't good enough, it's because we didn't make it good enough.

Philosical/10-

Wait...

*stares at Shadows avi*

*stares at my own avi*

uh...

O-oh uh....

Perhaps~

FE4 thread can be fun certainly. But it's just nice to escape the negative air I get around that place sometimes... Old members complaining about how boring content has been in that thread lately, or people ridiculing others (like legit ridiculing, in here people just seem playful about it~) for their tastes in video games or whatever other things, then people just complaining about the drama of their lives or people worrying about "post quality" that's able to be entertaining for a thread with such entertaining history...

In this thread it's just a bunch of goofing off and casual socializing and teasing x3 It's like people in here care less. It feels so much nicer in comparison.

I see where your coming from.

Perhaps~

This thread is full of not caring and just playing around. We are almost never serious unless it deals with some hack or something like that. And if it does get serious in here, we usually make sure that everyone knows of that somehow.

At least, that's what I feel anyway.

I didn't make this thread to have a bunch of negativity and insults to be thrown around to hurt others, I made it so everyone can have fun and enjoy others company. :D

Probably the main reason I still go there is because not everybody's like that... the place can be pretty fun at times too~ =3

Weeeeeeeell now that I've gotten that off of my chest... I'm gonna go asleepy~!

Buh bye

Probably the main reason I still go there is because not everybody's like that... the place can be pretty fun at times too~ =3

Buh bye

Good night Fre-Fre~

Hello Monde~

Nice to see you join us! ^^

Thanks John, your generosity fills me with joy sir.

Buh bye

Goodnight.

Night Fre.

And I'm left here writing fanfiction.

Wait what.

Edited by Monde

So he's like Trent and Kelsper then.

I see.

Trent and Michael corrupted me, what can I say

I don't regret it btw

Still working on texture art here.

I'm about to stop though, i'm reaching my limit... lol

Hm.

why you gotta do this tho

So if you were made mod, what would happen?

Thanks John, your generosity fills me with joy sir.

Goodnight.

Wait what.

You heard me.

I wouldn't either.

So you have both Trent and Kelsper in your Skype?

yeh

also the voting is mafia stuff

dammit Clipsey

##Dayvig: eclipse