• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

DM1LTPPUEAElads.jpg

joshua looks amazing i knew it, his colour contacts r odd but i just hope they r not uncomfy idk

also he got a new piercing i hope it didn't hurt too much

i love his hair

anyway the rest

Spoiler

DM1LUa0UEAAfeIy.jpg

lmaooo mingyu bein a huge edgelord in all black and pants with knee holes that don't even reach his knees lmao. whichever member said he looked like a model needs to leave because no

DM1LVYpUMAAeaLx.jpg

why is he wearin so much makeup, this is the second era he's worn those dumb glasses in a teaser, is he wearin fuckin pajamas in a teaser wtf. and whats with his hair??? seriously choppy bangs look good on no one (except kang seulgi)

DM1LWZ_UEAEmWKc.jpg

who beat this guy up and ripped his clothing lol..... it looks like woozi's too r they twinning?? and when did he become THE 8 instead of the8 wtf is the 8 are there other 8s??? is there a the7???? i have many questions

also why is half his head cropped off lol

Spoiler

DM1LTPPUEAElads.jpg

joshua looks amazing i knew it, his colour contacts r odd but i just hope they r not uncomfy idk

also he got a new piercing i hope it didn't hurt too much

i love his hair

anyway the rest

Spoiler

DM1LUa0UEAAfeIy.jpg

lmaooo mingyu bein a huge edgelord in all black and pants with knee holes that don't even reach his knees lmao. whichever member said he looked like a model needs to leave because no

DM1LVYpUMAAeaLx.jpg

why is he wearin so much makeup, this is the second era he's worn those dumb glasses in a teaser, is he wearin fuckin pajamas in a teaser wtf. and whats with his hair??? seriously choppy bangs look good on no one (except kang seulgi)

DM1LWZ_UEAEmWKc.jpg

who beat this guy up and ripped his clothing lol..... it looks like woozi's too r they twinning?? and when did he become THE 8 instead of the8 wtf is the 8 are there other 8s??? is there a the7???? i have many questions

also why is half his head cropped off lol

i remember when i was in Denial one of my excuses was that i was so used to hating him that just hearing his voice would make me think "shut the fuck up" and i could never ever reverse that except here i am