• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just now, Painkiller B said:

dst has fucked me up and im bad at math, when is dinner for u

When did your clock change? I know the US does it at a different than the EU and since Skype removed seeing other people's times (for some reason I still cannot fathom) I can't keep track of when that is anymore.

I don't know, but dinner's probably going to take only a few minutes for me.

Just now, Painkiller B said:

dst has fucked me up and im bad at math, when is dinner for u

When did your clock change? I know the US does it at a different than the EU and since Skype removed seeing other people's times (for some reason I still cannot fathom) I can't keep track of when that is anymore.

I don't know, but dinner's probably going to take only a few minutes for me.

so masamune was born in 1566 and suffered from smallpox as a young child, robbing of his eyesight in his right eye =( he lost it later but it's not totally known why, the two most common hypotheses are 1.) he plucked it out himself when a senior member of his clan criticized how it would get in the way of battle and 2.) he asked his trusted retainer katakura kojuro to gouge it out himself and either way it kinda already tells u wat kinda person he is tbh

he got married when he was 12 or 13 and then when he was only 14 he participated in his first campaign, which was led by his father (leader of the date clan at the time)!!! his father retired and made masamune the leader of the clan when masamune was 17 and a couple retainers were like, "this guy is 17 and partially blind wtf, this sucks butts" so they defected lmao

so masamune declared war on them and the clan they defected to and while his first attempt to slaughter them kinda failed (he ended up having to retreat), three months later he and his army successfully killed like 800 members of this rival clan. the ex-date retainer who led the traitors burned down the castle they were in (incidentally named obama castle heh) and ran away somewhere, idk what happened to him bc hes not masamune

while this was happening the date clan's relationship w their longtime rival the hatakeyama (i think, im bad w the longer names woops) kinda deteriorated even more and masamune didn't really do anything to help lmao because every time their leader yoshitsugu tried to make peace (fairly often actually) masamune was like NO because he is only seventeen and ((only has a few dollars)) as u have seen hes kinda a super stubborn and hot-headed goon

so yoshitsugu gave up on masamune and instead tried to appeal to masamune's father since he still had a fair bit of influence on the date, they had dinner together and they were like heehee haha and it was a good time, the next morning yoshitsugu thanked masamune's father for the Good Time except his thanks was a kidnapping at swordpoint