• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

so an entire arc? hoo boy this days gonna be eventful

Oh my. Hope things are on the way of getting resolved in a positive way for all parties.

Thank you very much, man. This semester has been a chill one so to say.
Nothing too eventful besides just one class i took that i think i'm annoying people when i bring it up.

Pretty much, but unlike anime(tee hee), I'll be a good boy and return to the other side when time's up

It's looking like it wants to turn around, but I can't guarantee anything right now. Fortunately the only party involved this time is just me, no dejected teenagers this time around.

np. Speaking of chill, have you gotten any snow yet? I hear it's actually snowing in december for once.
What class would that be, if I may inquire nosily?

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So a day cut short.

Exactly

5 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Pretty much, but unlike anime(tee hee), I'll be a good boy and return to the other side when time's up

It's looking like it wants to turn around, but I can't guarantee anything right now. Fortunately the only party involved this time is just me, no dejected teenagers this time around.

np. Speaking of chill, have you gotten any snow yet? I hear it's actually snowing in december for once.
What class would that be, if I may inquire nosily?

aww

so one of those more, internal things going on?

Yeah, just came in today actually.
though the snow might get ruined because news is saying it might get so cold that stuff might freeze. Annoying it is
It was a class studying the life, times, music and cultural impact of The Beatles. Never heard any of their stories or music until then. it was a real eye opener 

speaking of which appreciation for every time this pic has been redone

Spoiler

UZy3udK.jpg

jhenifi.jpg

9fdOjkf.png

mzWr1TT.jpg

even the crusty-ass walmart-version anime one

6bcb0ab9ce18bf51b92122946aaa9ee6162c31ff

i feel like i have left at least one version out but it's ok

speaking of which appreciation for every time this pic has been redone

Spoiler

UZy3udK.jpg

jhenifi.jpg

9fdOjkf.png

mzWr1TT.jpg

even the crusty-ass walmart-version anime one

6bcb0ab9ce18bf51b92122946aaa9ee6162c31ff

i feel like i have left at least one version out but it's ok

14 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

so one of those more, internal things going on?

Yeah, just came in today actually.
though the snow might get ruined because news is saying it might get so cold that stuff might freeze. Annoying it is
It was a class studying the life, times, music and cultural impact of The Beatles. Never heard any of their stories or music until then. it was a real eye opener 

Yep, and it's a little personal, so... you know.

Oh? I hadn't heard about the ice part, but I should've figured. Hopefully, we don't end up getting a stupid amount of ice in the coming weeks, and when it snows again in March
That sounds like a very interesting class, I didn't even know they had classes about The Beatles. Other peeps just need better tastes.

10 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Yep, and it's a little personal, so... you know.

Oh? I hadn't heard about the ice part, but I should've figured. Hopefully, we don't end up getting a stupid amount of ice in the coming weeks, and when it snows again in March
That sounds like a very interesting class, I didn't even know they had classes about The Beatles. Other peeps just need better tastes.

I understand. Best of luck, man.

Can't have beautiful snow like this without some ice coming after it to ruin it. Wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't true. 
I didn't know either, but it was a really cool class following pretty interesting people and music. other people do, man.

11 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i passed first grade kanji i feel powerful

おめでとう、友達

11 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

man i have bought a total of eight (8) seventeen albums for a sum of 15 photocards and absolutely zero of them have been shua so far?? it is evened out by me somehow managing to randomly get his individual poster for every album that has individual posters but what the FUCK

however i just bought another three (with maybe another two coming on the way) so fingers crossed i'll actually get his photocard this time ;-;

you should buy seventeen seventeen albums heh

10 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

someone help me how do i make my fingers unswell

cut them off

Spoiler

Don't actually do that though.

9 hours ago, Claudius I said:

you should buy seventeen seventeen albums heh

as much as i want to they don't have that many albums out yet and as much as i love my bias i don't think im devoted enough to get multiple copies of the same album :' )

also it'd be over 500 dollars