• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

In the East Beleriand is fenced by the Blue Mountains. Here live the Dwarves in their cities of Nogrod and Belegost. They are an opportunistic people and take no side in the war. However, they were of old friendly with the Sindar, and now they trade with the Noldor of Fëanor's folk, who share their love for smithcraft and have great need of weapons. They also distrust Morgoth and despise the Orcs. They gladly provide the Elves with weapons (for a price), but they do not join in the fighting, unless Orcs come to the Blue Mountains.

Our tale begins with the House of Hador. It is named after its progenitor, Hador the Golden-haired. King Fingolfin had made him Lord of Dor-Lómin, and here afterwards all the House of Hador dwelt. To celebrate the occasion, Fingon had given to Hador the Dragon-Helm. This was an ancient helm that the Dwarven smith Telchar of Belegost had of old made for his lord Azaghâl; Azaghâl had gifted it to Maedhros as a token of friendship, then Maedhros to Fingon as a token of the unity of the Noldor. The helm had been made for use by Dwarves and was therefore too heavy for most Men and Elves to wear; but Hador was strong enough to wear it. It was said that the wearer of this helm was invincible even to dragon-fire and immune to the spell of dragon-eyes.

4 minutes ago, bling said:

i showed my friend suju in the house and she thought it was rly funny which is a big deal for me bc she's in theatre and now im so motivated to write more that i came up w like another 10 bad ideas im excited

ryeowook might be my favourite suju member but kyuhyuns my favourite person to write tbh hes an ass. donghae close second because he's dumb and emotional

omg what's suju in the house

Spoiler

0e87004f22.png

d90904b9ad.png

1cf63a5f9f.png

29c3690a68.png

6cd22388e4.png

9c27e9de94.png

6803246637.png

df75d20138.png

194c539289.png

tbh leeteuk's nice, i went from "i like him" -> "he's an asshole" -> "ok he may not be an asshole but i definitely wouldn't like him irl" -> "i like him" he cares about his members a lot and i find that admirable

We are now in the time when Galdor, son of Hador, is Lord of Dor-Lómin. His wife is Hareth of the People of Haleth. They have two sons: Húrin and Huor. Because of their kinship with the House of Haleth, Húrin and Huor when they were young spent a while dwelling in Brethil among the House of Haleth.

5 minutes ago, bling said:

im the dwarves

nice i love dwarves

We are now in the time when Galdor, son of Hador, is Lord of Dor-Lómin. His wife is Hareth of the People of Haleth. They have two sons: Húrin and Huor. Because of their kinship with the House of Haleth, Húrin and Huor when they were young spent a while dwelling in Brethil among the House of Haleth.

im the dwarves

nice i love dwarves

When Húrin and Huor were still in their teens, they dwelt in Brethil for a while. It is then that disaster first struck. Suddenly, a great fire came forth from Angband and burned all the plain before it and all the Noldor that were there at the time. A great force of arms followed the fire and assailed the Noldor. The Elves were at last driven back with great loss, the Siege of Angband was broken and the House of Beör was completely annihilated, save for a few refugees that fled to Dor-Lómin and there mingled with the House of Hador.

This was the Battle of Sudden Flame; and during this battle Húrin and Huor joined the fighting folk of the House of Haleth and fought against the Orcs. But they were overvaliant and found themselves faced with a host mightier than they; then they fled far until they had shaken off their pursuers, but now they found themselves in lands they had never seen before and from whence they knew not the way back.

And there they would have starved had it not been for King Turgon. Turgon was the son of Fingolfin. Long ago, foreseeing great tragedy to come out of the Siege of Angband, Turgon had looked for a safe place and had found at last the hidden valley of Tumladen, guarded by the Crissaegrim, the Encircling Mountains; its location, even its very existence, were known to none. Thence had Turgon withdrawn with all his folk and built the great city of Gondolin and passed out of the knowledge of friend and foe alike. None were allowed to enter or to leave that valley without the King's permission. Flying out from the peaks of the Crissaegrim the Eagles saw Húrin and Huor in their plight and informed Turgon; Turgon being moved by their plight ordered the Eagles to pick them up and bring them to Gondolin.

3 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

omg what's suju in the house

IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BUT IT'S A DUMB SERIES I DECIDED TO MAKE AFTER REALIZIN EVERYTHING SUPER JUNIOR SAYS IS RLY GOOD AND THEY ALL HAVE RLY STRONG PERSONALITIES, IT COMPRISES NONSEQUENTIAL EPISODES OF THEM DOIN STUPID SHIT. MANY OF IT IS BASED OFF OF STUFF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SAID. I NAMED IT AFTER VENERATED SERIES "CORY IN THE HOUSE"

it has a lot of inside jokes and i have a dumb sense of humor and also u aren't familiar w the members so idk if u'd find it funny but here is a snippet from episode 2 where they read fanletters

Spoiler

0a391ccff9.png

0da738bcc7.png

8 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

nice i love dwarves

thx i love u too

7 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

When Húrin and Huor were still in their teens, they dwelt in Brethil for a while. It is then that disaster first struck. Suddenly, a great fire came forth from Angband and burned all the plain before it and all the Noldor that were there at the time. A great force of arms followed the fire and assailed the Noldor. The Elves were at last driven back with great loss, the Siege of Angband was broken and the House of Beör was completely annihilated, save for a few refugees that fled to Dor-Lómin and there mingled with the House of Hador.

wow things got wild rly fast

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, controlling them directly is much better than just having guideline commands.

But still, gotta give credit where credit's due. They just attack instead of using SP if what they target has low enough HP to just die, they do exploit weaknesses, prioritize healing, etc. What mainly has me annoyed is they always go for the same enemy. Good if ganging up means they kill faster, but bad when they do stuff like exploiting a weakness, but still attack the same enemy instead of going for triggering a group attack. Or when the enemy is able to act instead of wasting its turn getting back up since being attacked makes them stand back up. Mostly that. So I'm a bit divided on the issue, eh...

Personally I favor prioritizing one and the same enemy simply because you want to decimate their number. The less enemies are left, the less you can get attacked. If you have to fight enemies with Marin Karin, you want to get rid of them quickly.

It sucks that your allies only do physical attacks in autobattle.   

Since I completed Persona 5, I'm really considering to replay 3 since I don't have really anything else to play.

Still have to do TitS, but my motivation for playing games on my laptop is extremely low atm. 

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

wow things got wild rly fast

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, controlling them directly is much better than just having guideline commands.

But still, gotta give credit where credit's due. They just attack instead of using SP if what they target has low enough HP to just die, they do exploit weaknesses, prioritize healing, etc. What mainly has me annoyed is they always go for the same enemy. Good if ganging up means they kill faster, but bad when they do stuff like exploiting a weakness, but still attack the same enemy instead of going for triggering a group attack. Or when the enemy is able to act instead of wasting its turn getting back up since being attacked makes them stand back up. Mostly that. So I'm a bit divided on the issue, eh...

Personally I favor prioritizing one and the same enemy simply because you want to decimate their number. The less enemies are left, the less you can get attacked. If you have to fight enemies with Marin Karin, you want to get rid of them quickly.

Since I completed 5, I'm really considering to replay 3 since I don't have really anything else to play.

Still have to do TitS, but my motivation for playing games on my laptop is extremly low atm.

In Gondolin Húrin and Huor were given great care; they were healed of their wounds and lived for a while in bliss. But they could not forget the plight of their own folk, and at last they asked Turgon leave to go. Then Turgon was hesitant, but at last he let them go, considering that they had been brought in by the Eagles and therefore did not know the way in. So he let them go under these conditions: they must leave by the same way they had come (carried by the Eagles) and they must never speak of Gondolin to anyone. To these terms Húrin and Huor agreed and they returned to Dor-Lómin. And though they spoke of it to no one, rumours went around that they had been in the care of Turgon; because for long there had been rumours of Turgon's hidden city.

IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BUT IT'S A DUMB SERIES I DECIDED TO MAKE AFTER REALIZIN EVERYTHING SUPER JUNIOR SAYS IS RLY GOOD AND THEY ALL HAVE RLY STRONG PERSONALITIES, IT COMPRISES NONSEQUENTIAL EPISODES OF THEM DOIN STUPID SHIT. MANY OF IT IS BASED OFF OF STUFF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SAID. I NAMED IT AFTER VENERATED SERIES "CORY IN THE HOUSE"

it has a lot of inside jokes and i have a dumb sense of humor and also u aren't familiar w the members so idk if u'd find it funny but here is a snippet from episode 2 where they read fanletters

Reveal hidden contents

0a391ccff9.png

0da738bcc7.png

thx i love u too

Wow, that's pretty good! It's probably less funny to me because I don't know them, but I'm still liking this. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIM

ALSO I LOVE U TOO

WELCOME TO SUJU IN THE HOUSE. MEET THE MEMBERS (disclaimer some of them idk very well bc suju debuted far before variety shows were a super huge thing and many of their recent stuff lacks members bc of the military but i will do my best):

Caml7Bo.png leeteuk, leader of super junior, self-proclaimed "angel without wings." insisted that, on the day he was born, it rained bc heaven lost its only angel. later evidence showed july 1, 1983, was a bright and sunny day (fuckin liar). an attention-seeker. habitually talks as if he is a variety show host

3 minutes ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

Since I completed 5, I'm really considering to replay 3 since I don't have really anything else to play.

Still have to do TitS, but my motivation for playing games on my laptop is extremly low atm.

Well, I'm still only in the first 60 floors of Tartarus, so who knows if that will change higher up, but for now I go for knocking them all down. At least knowing they gang up I know that if they do bring an enemy back up, it will be just one. I only worry of being ganged up by the enemy if I fail to knock them down. Which doesn't help for enemies whose weaknesses I can't exploit (I've found myself using Jack Brothers for that, even if it's not reliable in knocking all of them at the same time).

Húrin in time succeeded his father as Lord of Dor-Lómin. He married Morwen, a woman of the House of Bëor. Morwen was a silent and sorrowful woman; the sorrowful fate of her people lay heavy on her always. They had a son, Túrin, and then a daughter, Urwen; but Urwen was called Lalaeth, which means "Laughter", because she laughed often and joyfully, and it brought joy to all those who heard it.