Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Now Morgoth made a great chair for Húrin on a peak of Thangorodrim and sat him down there and chained him to it. "Now watch out over your kin; with my eyes you shall see and with my ears you shall hear all that comes to pass. Watch, as your son slays all those whom he loves." This was Morgoth's final torment of Húrin.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Now Morgoth made a great chair for Húrin on a peak of Thangorodrim and sat him down there and chained him to it. "Now watch out over your kin; with my eyes you shall see and with my ears you shall hear all that comes to pass. Watch, as your son slays all those whom he loves." This was Morgoth's final torment of Húrin.

the other day i learned that kyuhyun/ryeowook's line in my favourite k.r.y song was not "our love was questionable questionable" but in fact "our love was crashed and burned crashed and burned" what the fuck i feel so betrayed and disappointed that was my favourite part of the song but now it's ruined BwpZKuH.png

the other day i learned that kyuhyun/ryeowook's line in my favourite k.r.y song was not "our love was questionable questionable" but in fact "our love was crashed and burned crashed and burned" what the fuck i feel so betrayed and disappointed that was my favourite part of the song but now it's ruined BwpZKuH.png

Now messengers were often sent between Doriath and Dor-Lómin, and so Túrin learned of the birth of his sister, Nienor. And Morwen and Nienor were invited to come to Doriath too, but Morwen refused, for she did not wish to leave the house where she had always lived with Húrin. But she did send to Túrin the Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lómin. And Túrin now hardened his mind and went to the marches, where wearing the Dragon-Helm he fought often against the Orcs with his best friend Beleg.

Now messengers were often sent between Doriath and Dor-Lómin, and so Túrin learned of the birth of his sister, Nienor. And Morwen and Nienor were invited to come to Doriath too, but Morwen refused, for she did not wish to leave the house where she had always lived with Húrin. But she did send to Túrin the Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lómin. And Túrin now hardened his mind and went to the marches, where wearing the Dragon-Helm he fought often against the Orcs with his best friend Beleg.

Túrin grew into a strong man, but he seldom came to Thingol's halls. For vengeance on Morgoth and reunion with his family was all that was on his mind. His attire was ragged and his hair unkempt, and his skin was never free of blood and dirt. But now on a time Túrin was called to Menegroth for a feast. He sat down and made merry with the folk of Thingol for a while, but his mind often wandered, for this day was the anniversary of his departure from Dor-Lómin.

Túrin grew into a strong man, but he seldom came to Thingol's halls. For vengeance on Morgoth and reunion with his family was all that was on his mind. His attire was ragged and his hair unkempt, and his skin was never free of blood and dirt. But now on a time Túrin was called to Menegroth for a feast. He sat down and made merry with the folk of Thingol for a while, but his mind often wandered, for this day was the anniversary of his departure from Dor-Lómin.

Now Saeros, a councillor of Thingol, came into the hall for the feast and found this great dismay the unkempt Túrin sitting in the seat in which he was accustomed to sit. At this Saeros was offended; not the least because he was jealous that Túrin, a mere Man, had become such a trusted friend of the King. Then Saeros sat down next to him and talked with him; courteous were his words, but there was scorn and sarcasm in his voice which he did not hide. Yet Túrin's mind still wandered off to Morwen and he frowned. Then Saeros thought Túrin frowned at him and became angry. He threw a comb before Túrin and said: "Doubtless, Man of Hithlum, you came in haste to this table, and may be excused your ragged cloak; but you have no need to leave your head untended as a thicket of brambles. And perhaps if your ears were uncovered, you would hear better what is said to you. If the Men of Hithlum are so wild and fell, of what sort are the women of that land? Do they run like deer clad only in their hair?"
At this Túrin was enraged, for he took as an insult to his mother; he took up a drinking vessel and cast it with great force at Saeros's face. Then he drew his sword, but Mablung restrained him. Túrin left the halls in silence.

Now Saeros, a councillor of Thingol, came into the hall for the feast and found this great dismay the unkempt Túrin sitting in the seat in which he was accustomed to sit. At this Saeros was offended; not the least because he was jealous that Túrin, a mere Man, had become such a trusted friend of the King. Then Saeros sat down next to him and talked with him; courteous were his words, but there was scorn and sarcasm in his voice which he did not hide. Yet Túrin's mind still wandered off to Morwen and he frowned. Then Saeros thought Túrin frowned at him and became angry. He threw a comb before Túrin and said: "Doubtless, Man of Hithlum, you came in haste to this table, and may be excused your ragged cloak; but you have no need to leave your head untended as a thicket of brambles. And perhaps if your ears were uncovered, you would hear better what is said to you. If the Men of Hithlum are so wild and fell, of what sort are the women of that land? Do they run like deer clad only in their hair?"
At this Túrin was enraged, for he took as an insult to his mother; he took up a drinking vessel and cast it with great force at Saeros's face. Then he drew his sword, but Mablung restrained him. Túrin left the halls in silence.

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

what the fuck

it is good

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

image.jpg

we

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

THANKS KIM IT WAS REALLY FUN TO SHITPOST WITH YOU AGAIN IT WAS A LOT OF FUN TO LEARN ABOUT SUJU IN THE HOUSE

AW THANKS