• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On January 21, 2018 at 9:14 PM, bling said:

sylv are u gonna listen to jonghyun’s album when it comes out......or i guess the better question would be, are u gonna be able to

i really want to listen to it as soon as possible but idk if i’ll be able to bring myself to do so

I listened and cried but it felt good to hear his voice again. It feels like closure

It's ok take your time

Spoiler

i don’t superfollow boa or key but i’m rly lookin forward to keyword boa tbh it’s funny seeing how much key exalts her lmao. i watched a preview and

key: do u have a song that needs a male feature

boa: uh

key: or a music video that needs a male actor

boa: there’s a steamy scene in one—

key: wow what a coincidence i happen to be good at those

key: my mom says that i’m an erotic human being

11 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I listened and cried but it felt good to hear his voice again. It feels like closure

It's ok take your time

u should look at the lyrics to just for a day if u haven’t already....it made me cry so much

1 hour ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

i don’t superfollow boa or key but i’m rly lookin forward to keyword boa tbh it’s funny seeing how much key exalts her lmao. i watched a preview and

me tbh

It feels strange not having to go to class anymore. I'm browsing my SC & Insta and see all my peers starting their spring semester & my immediate reaction was OH SHIT I FORGOT TO PICK MY CLASSES, I GOTTA HAUL MY ASS OVER TO REGISTRAR. Only for the sole advisor that I trust to remind me that I'm good.

Granted, for some reason it still says my electives arent satisfied, even though said classes are literally right there, once you open the tab; an oversight on their part but damn does it throw me off

6 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

did that conversation actually happen

6 hours ago, bling said:

u should look at the lyrics to just for a day if u haven’t already....it made me cry so much

yes me too

Kaido is this big baddy in one piece, called one of the four emperors of the sea, and i saw this comment on yt and screamed

8zuNfxg.png?1

what's even worse that the commentor isn't even an exo-l, the middle initial D. is a thing in one piece

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

It feels strange not having to go to class anymore. I'm browsing my SC & Insta and see all my peers starting their spring semester & my immediate reaction was OH SHIT I FORGOT TO PICK MY CLASSES, I GOTTA HAUL MY ASS OVER TO REGISTRAR. Only for the sole advisor that I trust to remind me that I'm good.

Granted, for some reason it still says my electives arent satisfied, even though said classes are literally right there, once you open the tab; an oversight on their part but damn does it throw me off

Do you feel alive again

im definitely gonna be the guy who thinks he forgot about that one class all semester only to realize that he didn't take it

and then freak about it when I wake up even years after I've graduated

Do you feel alive again

im definitely gonna be the guy who thinks he forgot about that one class all semester only to realize that he didn't take it

Do you feel alive again

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

Do you feel alive again

the triple post tho

To be very honest with you, its quite the opposite Being home for a month made me realize just how mundane and devoid life is at home. Bro needs to move out Asap Rocky

Well um, idk about that. Had I done so, I don't think I'd have survived the fall tbh