36 minutes ago, bling said:

AHHHH UGH I DESPISE GROUP PROJECTS AND PRESENTATIONS

Dude

dont even get me started

i had to carry some fuckers for a long ass project for my galre class

i wanted to die 

Group projects? Ugh...

---

(Hearing my brother play CK2) Pft, things are really going crazy when the Khazars inherit the French throne... somehow...

In my current game, though, for once I get to see Karl become Charlemagne by inheriting the Lombard Throne... and promptly forms the Holy Roman Empire. So much for the Carolignian Empire, hahaha...

THATS ALWAYS THE WORST especially when you're randomly assigned groups like wtf i didn't ASK to have this incompetent fuckwad on my team!! fortunately my group members seem responsible and prepared but then im just anxious about presentations in general ugh...

Spoiler

jonghyun's final album is so amazing. he left us such a wonderful gift and i miss him so much...i still haven't gotten around to reviewing all of his other albums (sry sylv i'll definitely do it at some point but i need time because once i DO do it it feels like im...accepting that he's gone) and while musically i don't like poet | artist as much as she is or story op. 2 i already adore its lyrics the most and i haven't even seen all of the songs yet. but take the dive/hashtag/just for a day/before our spring/sightseeing/rewind are all beautifully written with amazingly unique messages and honestly it's such a masterpiece. since he composes and writes nearly all of his songs his past albums have all had a ~theme~ and i feel like poet | artist tries to emphasize his talent for lyricwriting; after all as his tattoo and album title both say his first-ever dream was to become a poet and w this album i think u can see that it is still one of his true passions. it still hurts me to think that a big reason why he was so depressed was that he thought he was untalented...

omfg why is every lyrics site translating the second chorus of just for a day the same as the first chorus when the first chorus says "nega jugeosseumyeon johgesseo" (i wish you were dead) and the second chorus says " naega saranamyeon johgesseo" (i wish i were alive) that was literally the hardest-hitting part in the entire album for me AND NO ONE IS GONNA GET IT IF PEOPLE KEEP SPREADING THIS VERY INCORRECT TRANSLATION AHHHHHH 

OH HECK I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST LET MYSELF FORGET. MERRY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET SILLY HARDWORKING MAIN VOCALIST OF OH MY GIRL AND MY SECOND FEMALE BIAS HYUN SEUNGHEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_o4wekvfui71utck9fo1_250.gif

luna is rly good bc she has a white dog named 밥이 and while in english it would be transliterated as/pronounced as “bobby” or “bob yi” the “밥” part means “rice” and the “이” is an honourific of endearment so basically she named her dog rice-chan

On 1/23/2018 at 10:50 PM, bling said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ADF3_BB5_D-739_F-4350-8_DA3-0_E5_DB4_A51

127_AC9_CE-_ADC6-4_CD7-_A290-6881048_F83

A3_A896_B7-_E02_E-40_BF-_A81_B-88_F99_BB

E01_F3669-7_AF0-4_D70-_B76_D-7369_A3_E9_

9_E748612-_EEDE-46_E4-_A0_E6-1_B7_D71_EB

917_B129_F-4_F84-4_ED5-_A3_CE-1_C525_DA0

7_D2401_D9-009_B-46_EC-_B7_D7-_C6_B41_DD

C056_C42_A-0_EB8-4426-_A470-_C96379_AA20

EDF219_B6-_DA93-4_BE8-_AA95-2_A8_F731_C2

F708_C7_C0-85_DC-4_A2_A-9_C8_F-_E618_F81

EF2_FC388-_EFDB-4436-9_CAE-49071_BBC8_DB

0_B95_F0_FD-04_E4-4_F34-_A2_CA-126_D2_A7

i thought i liked key but why does he keep bullyin luna in her own show lmao wtf i’m unstanning

Spoiler

AE02_AFC4-8_B47-45_D7-_A96_C-_F0415787_E

B0_F82_C9_F-_B512-40_E7-8_D13-70684_CB9_

KIM KIBUM AND AMBER LIU MORE LIKE KIM KEY-BULLY AND AM-BULLY

Spoiler

man watching lunas alphabet has made me realize that her english pronunciation is really really good. her grammar is often incorrect and she takes a while to choose her words while speaking but they’re all pronounced clearly and near-correctly and she seems to comprehend native english speakers fairly well which leads me back to my question of why the fuck did f(x)’s song “all mine” sound like “our mine” during the prechorus when two of the four members are native english speakers and a third is good at enunciating and differentiating between english phonemes?? like did victoria just sing really loud in the recording studio????? the world may never know

Spoiler

the song that the two are composing at 4:23 sounds so good wtf?? i hope it’s on her next solo album i really want to hear more songs she helped compose

5 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

1_FD71847-_C457-4994-8_A3_D-_A548_B2_D0_

44_DBD2_BF-698_F-42_B7-9_CB0-_E21_CD7_D1

(idk wat the worst part is, his anime shirt or his cap that says “cosmic dance star” or heechul himself)

anyway stan heechul, an intellectual

HE HAS FUCKINGNlf NICO ON HIS SHIRT im snorting 

Edited by Fleece