• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

The same person who decided this and this.

BTW, there's an event right now where you can get 10 free level ups once per account and another that allows you to get 10 level up scrolls, that only works if you're below level 70, and 10 that works for any level.

I got a character from level 54 to level 99 in an afternoon thanks to that.

wow @everything

welp time to elsword again

[probably how suju k.r.y got their name]

tt5qYLy.png lets call ourselves y.r.k, in order of oldest to youngest
EnHyoUo.png no lets call ourselves r.y.k, in order of most important to least important
C4sOfMd.png no lets call ourselves k.r.y bc y'all cry all the fuckin time

4 hours ago, bling said:

SYLV I LOVE UR SIG

thx me too

4 hours ago, bling said:

when i see people call lunar new year chinese new year

03703_FC0-3840-418_D-A1_F3-91_E0639_AB61

oops

3 hours ago, bling said:

me trying to get over the thing

edb4bf9bc2.jpg

i have never related to a picture more

6 minutes ago, bling said:

sry lmao i’m just like

CALLIN IT THAT MAKES IT SOUND EXCLUSIVELY CHINESE (celebratin chinese customs, eating chinese food, etc) AND OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT

lol yeah tbh i thought it was an exclusively chinese thing for the longest time because everyone around me called it that

Well, today was better than the first day at least. 

Mikhail Kolyada:

Not the best, but better than his SP. I liked his choreography and the way he skates. He seemed kind of sluggish though. 1/1

Matteo Rizzo:

A very nice and clean skate! I think he was pretty clean in the SP too. Ngl I kind of enjoyed Kolyada's more still. 2/2

Adam Rippon:

Also clean. I think this is the first time I've seen his skate? His spins are lovely. I think he might be my favorite male spinner. I liked the music selection too. He didn't have any quads in his program unfortunately, but I enjoyed his more than Kolyada's. 2/3

Patrick Chan:

Some shaky jumps, but still much better than his SP. He skated to Hallelujah which made me think of Jonghyun... His skating skills are praised everywhere and I agree, but his scores in the other categories for PCS should be lower imo. 1/4

Keiji Tanaka:

Lackluster compared to Patrick and Adam, but not too bad. Popped quite a few jumps. I was hoping for Shoma to do the FS too, but oh well. Not like Japan has a chance of medaling in the Team Event anyway. 5/5

Congrats to Patrick! Looks like Canada's getting gold after all. looking at the points table, yeah, Canada is definitely getting gold unless someone majorly fucks up.

Kind of unrelated but I really hate jump sequences (the combos with a half loop in the middle) they look so ugly and make combos disjointed.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

shit post anyway

u make a good point

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, today was better than the first day at least. 

Mikhail Kolyada:

Not the best, but better than his SP. I liked his choreography and the way he skates. He seemed kind of sluggish though. 1/1

Matteo Rizzo:

A very nice and clean skate! I think he was pretty clean in the SP too. Ngl I kind of enjoyed Kolyada's more still. 2/2

Adam Rippon:

Also clean. I think this is the first time I've seen his skate? His spins are lovely. I think he might be my favorite male spinner. I liked the music selection too. He didn't have any quads in his program sadly, but I enjoyed his more than Kolyada's. 2/3

Patrick Chan:

Some shaky jumps, but still much better than his SP. He skated to Hallelujah which made me think of Jonghyun... 1/4

Keiji Tanaka:

Kind of lackluster compared to Patrick and Adam, but not too bad. Popped quite a few jumps. I was hoping for Shoma to do the FS too, but oh well. Not like Japan has a chance of medaling in the Team Event anyway. 5/5

Congrats to Patrick! Looks like Canada's getting gold after all.

Kind of unrelated but I really hate jump sequences (the combos with a half loop in the middle) they look so ugly and make combos disjointed.

i never understand these but i like reading them