• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

on a more kpop related note stop me before i get invested into nct specifically ten and maybe taeyong too don't judge me his face is ok and his dancing is okayer

Why you younger people listen to K-Pop, Rap, and J-Pop BS, we older people listen to older songs like these:

red velvet fans are called "reveluvs" which comes from their name re-deu vel-ve-teu and "luv" yeah it sounds dumb but the girls picked it out themselves so i can't even make fun of it

their official colour is pastel coral because in kpop groups can't have the same official colour and red was already taken. official colours are used in lightsticks or balloons for fans to wave in the crowd or at music shows so that even in large-scale events with many groups attending, a group can easily spot their fans in the crowd. an (official colour) ocean, usually at concerts, is when a colour can be seen almost entirely throughout a crowd and it's always really touching bc it's great for the idols to see how many people love them and also for the fandom to feel unified

DD76ICcU0AE7P6G.jpg

035621255f.png

5 minutes ago, bling said:

don't get invested into nct their concept is confusing and their stylists suck and can you really stan a group with cherry bomb in their discography

ur right idk what i was thinking

4 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i have never felt judged so hard

thx i love that pic tbh

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p3703sm1os1wlgxz9o1_1280.png

this lighting here is gorgeous i feel like i'm looking at a renaissance painting of female jesus

man as much as sm sucks their photos are so well taken

1 minute ago, Chipper Jones Fan said:

Why you younger people listen to K-Pop, Rap, and J-Pop BS, we older people listen to older songs like these:

kpop is definitely bs

is this country im awful at genres

don't get invested into nct their concept is confusing and their stylists suck and can you really stan a group with cherry bomb in their discography

ur right idk what i was thinking

4 minutes ago, Chipper Jones Fan said:

I may be one of those younger guys but I love classic country and Gospel music, here is a classic tune I never forget:

4 minutes ago, Chipper Jones Fan said:

I may be one of those younger guys but I love classic country and Gospel music, here is a classic tune I never forget:

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

their what ⊙‿⊙ 

oh boy

https://onehallyu.com/topic/654512-【-pannchoa-】-knets-dumbfounded-by-sms-airplane-fanmeeting/

basically sm is chartering a plane for their idols to travel 9 hours between dubai and japan for an smtown concert and they're letting fans have a "fanmeet" on the plane by paying 4,000,000 won for the plane ticket + concert ticket + hotel + etc

of course the only kind of people who would pay that much for this are sasaengs so sm idols will essentially be trapped in the air, for nine hours, with sasaengs

th-thanks I JUST REALLY LIKE TALKING ABOUT THINGS I LIKE ESPECIALLY IF OTHER PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT

im happy you like red velvet, i've seen so many new fans after their latest song ;-;

wow at least your sister has good taste =)

there are rumors that f(x) won't attend and neither will nct but there are still so many idols at risk seriously

sasaengs are the kind of people who would stab their idols just to be able to say they did

oh boy

https://onehallyu.com/topic/654512-【-pannchoa-】-knets-dumbfounded-by-sms-airplane-fanmeeting/

basically sm is chartering a plane for their idols to travel 9 hours between dubai and japan for an smtown concert and they're letting fans have a "fanmeet" on the plane by paying 4,000,000 won for the plane ticket + concert ticket + hotel + etc

of course the only kind of people who would pay that much for this are sasaengs so sm idols will essentially be trapped in the air, for nine hours, with sasaengs

they are begging for something to go wrong istg who okayed this

12 minutes ago, bling said:

is country im awful at genres

I'll answer on my big brother's @Chipper Jones Fan behalf since he is eating lunch. It is country, it was Country from the 70s I listen from this range, country from the 40s to the mid 2000s.

12 minutes ago, bling said:

is country im awful at genres

I'll answer on my big brother's @Chipper Jones Fan behalf since he is eating lunch. It is country, it was Country from the 70s I listen from this range, country from the 40s to the mid 2000s.