• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

EiZ73TB.jpgAHEnuyn.jpgXxdRE0U.pngWYpxz1H.png

zhengting's reaction to the other boys' surprise birthday party for him was so precious ;_;

jung jung was the very first trainee i saw in p101 and the very first trainee i liked, i was so heartbroken when he was eliminated and never would i have expected to fall for him again in china's version of p101 as zhu zhengting. he may have failed the first time but now he's in his own country, speaking his own language, under his real name, with the company of six labelmates he clearly adores. even though he had very limited korean during p101 it was easy to grasp that he was extremely kind (i still think about the time when woodam couldn't get a vocal position spot and had to go to dance instead and cried, and while all the other boys stood and awkwardly looked at him zhengting—not even close friends with woodam—hugged him and just said "gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha" over and over) and it's even more obvious now. despite his faults (he's like physically unable to give criticism, mean things are difficult) the yuehua boys clearly trust him as their leader since he acts almost like a parent figure to them; when quanzhe when from f-rank to b-rank zhengting was smiling ear-to-ear and said "quanzhe is really the pride of yuehua, im even happier for him now than when i myself received an a" and when quanzhe was upset about his few votes during the group evaluation zhengting stayed and comforted him the entire time. justin was supposed to go to p101 alone since his korean was the best + he's the youngest and had the best chance of attracting stans, but zhengting went with him bc justin felt like he needed zhengting by his side. after fan chengcheng messed up his rap during the company evaluations and cried backstage, zhengting reassured him and wiped his tears away. he genuinely loves the yuehua boys as if they're his own blood and it's so wholesome to see (especially quanzhe)

0mUEUUW.jpgasWjex4.jpg

TJEZ6fu.pngCSeylQM.jpg

and like with woodam his love extends even past his labelmates!! he's befriended practically every trainee on idol producer since the show began, even to the point where when team firewalking played the impersonation game and ling chao impersonated zhengting by squealing "JUNJUN" and smothering mingjun with love everyone immediately knew that it was zhengting. like, who else tbh. during performances backstage in the waiting room, he helps the other boys perfect their singing/dancing/rapping, fixes their clothes, encourages the next performers, cheers on the current performers,

tWqVOdn.jpgZtpfm7t.jpgsv8G8xg.jpg10vh0jl.jpg

idk he just seems like such a one-of-a-kind genuinely selfless and loving person and i appreciate him a lot for everything he's done—not only for himself but for the trainees. i don't consider him a bias and never will but i admire him a lot and it's great to see him succeed

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

10 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

half of them are probably secretly married anyway

i secretly hope so

9 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

DZkSqbXWAAIytiD.jpg

this is my favorite picture

this is like a renaissance painting

hahaha wait this is great april fool's is great

i can say nice things about...other things...and say "april fool's" because i don't mean it (obviously)

i like zhou yanchen hahahaha april fool's

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p6cjz8bBPh1ufqbug_1280.png

tumblr_inline_p6cjz6iAKq1ufqbug_1280.png

tumblr_inline_p6cjz6xVZm1ufqbug_1280.png

i rly like how the ghost prank made most boys scream and run and fall and throw the marker (i have discovered that yanchen has a huge-ass mouth like gunhee) except lin yanjun who was just like "hi" and started flirting w the ghost

tumblr_p61p093OYD1x3qdfro1_1280.jpg

25 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

attention this is not an april fool's, i repeat, this is not an april fool's

ten doesn't have to go to the military i'm so relieved ;_;

i heard about that im happy for him and his fans

bambam stans won't know until the 9th though, i hope he doesn't have to go either...