• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i usually pick up and restart tomodachi life every few months and play it vigorously for a couple weeks before dropping it again, it's just a super stress-free relaxing game that imo never grows old and i love puttin idols in it to see them interact

i hope there is a new one soon though there are a lot of new things i want to see

Spoiler

why does he caption his pics w english i've seen "YEP" "Cool" "um" "Biu Biu Biu" (like pew pew pew) does he think he's cool??? he thinks he's cool doesn't he. he isn't

Spoiler

he follows iu, taemin, zico, sehun, and several bigbang members on ig...at least he has taste

idk why i’m surprised that he can read and write korean, i do wonder when and how long he was an sm trainee though. like wow i wonder if he knew my faves i wonder if he’s acquaintances with any nct or even red velvet members

25 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

he never learned...

this is exactly y he was eliminated tbh

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

he probably left sm bc of discrimination or bc he wanted to debut in his own country ig but imagine how successful he’d be rn if he debuted in nct..., more than he is under gramarie that’s for sure. also nct and red velvet seem close and i would have cried to see his interactions w rv, sm even offered to take him back after he left and he refused still

i guess im happy though bc sm is Slave Management n china’s where the moneys at anyway