Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So try classic? c:

I guess I can't say no to a shota

If only I could find my FE:A cartridge

Internet, why must you be so fucking retarded?

Hello, Breezy~ My Internet's being retarded today, too

Edited by Kinumi

guh a wall of text appeared

I like using the gunlance now. So much fun, and it's a lot more manoeuvrable too! X - X - X + Y - X - B is such a good combo sorry if that makes no sense to you

Yeah, Deviljho was kinda easy. His orchestral piece of music is pretty neat, and it's still fun seeing comments in the video addressing their hate towards the dinosaur killing them during their Qurupeco+ quests. People need to learn to use dung bombs!

I think both an impact and a cutting weapon can break it, but I guess since I used the lance primarily, the precision made it kinda hard for me to hit the head

It only had 4, iirc, but due to the properties of the armour itself, it made it that way

And those pictures are amazing and I wish I could draw like that! Shame I have very little patience

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah Integrity uses gunlance but I am horrible with it~ He said he'll teach meeeee D= I'm pretty sure I know what your combination means though~

Yeah his music is great!! And yeeeaaah dung bombs can really help a lot x3

Uh huh, breaking his face with lance is tough =< I actually don't think I've ever managed to do it before, or at least once...

Ohhh~ Ok then!

And... I guess I do have patience =o I never thought I did~ But I feel like my lack of patience probably contributes to why I hardly get anything finished x3

I guess I can't say no to a shota
If only I could find my FE:A cartridge

You do that

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah Integrity uses gunlance but I am horrible with it~ He said he'll teach meeeee D= I'm pretty sure I know what your combination means though~

Yeah his music is great!! And yeeeaaah dung bombs can really help a lot x3

Uh huh, breaking his face with lance is tough =< I actually don't think I've ever managed to do it before, or at least once...

Ohhh~ Ok then!

And... I guess I do have patience =o I never thought I did~ But I feel like my lack of patience probably contributes to why I hardly get anything finished x3

Lol. But Fre, this forum ain't big enough for two gunlance users! I think Integ needs to be dethroned

I also like the battle music in Misty Peaks, as well as the guitar arrangements for several of the tracks found in MH

I love using the lance~ I actually slew a fresh Ceadeus offline within 20 minutes. They're ridiculous although I never did any of the counter moves. Hmm...

I think "hardly getting anything finished" is moreso due to interest, but I guess patience plays a part of it too

Lol. But Fre, this forum ain't big enough for two gunlance users! I think Integ needs to be dethroned

I also like the battle music in Misty Peaks, as well as the guitar arrangements for several of the tracks found in MH

I love using the lance~ I actually slew a fresh Ceadeus offline within 20 minutes. They're ridiculous although I never did any of the counter moves. Hmm...

I think "hardly getting anything finished" is moreso due to interest, but I guess patience plays a part of it too

Hmmmm then I would make it so that the forum can have two gunlance users~! ^o^ Because otherwise, sorry but you'd be getting dethroned~ >=3

I looooooooooooove the Misty Peaks theme!! It's my favourite battle theme of them all, even if many of their others are really good too~

I don't even remember how quickly I ever beat a Ceadeus D= But yeah lance is plenty fun to use~ On the Wii I couldn't use counter often ;n; I used motion controls and since countering wanted me to point straight up... I failed it a lot ;A; It seems like it has very little lenience...

Yeah interest is a huge part of it~ But I kinda figured patience might have contributed a little...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmmmm then I would make it so that the forum can have two gunlance users~! ^o^ Because otherwise, sorry but you'd be getting dethroned~ >=3

I looooooooooooove the Misty Peaks theme!! It's my favourite battle theme of them all, even if many of their others are really good too~

I don't even remember how quickly I ever beat a Ceadeus D= But yeah lance is plenty fun to use~ On the Wii I couldn't use counter often ;n; I used motion controls and since countering wanted me to point straight up... I failed it a lot ;A; It seems like it has very little lenience...

Yeah interest is a huge part of it~ But I kinda figured patience might have contributed a little...

Oh, okay then ]: That good with it, is he?

Yeah, it's probably my favourite battle theme too *reads Fre's location* ... Yup, that confirms what you said~

I used motion controls too, which made using the great sword a bit challenging. Tilting the mote to one side to do a diagonal lunge with the lance was kinda awkward at times too

Yeah, probably. I'm like it with a lot of stuff I do; I'd love to go back to the keyboard, but I can't be bothered to go through all the basics again. Same with guitar and drawing. I guess I need a goal to make it more rewarding, but I simply don't :c

I'm shipping you with PKL

There I said it

wut

Oh, okay then ]: That good with it, is he?

Yeah, it's probably my favourite battle theme too *reads Fre's location* ... Yup, that confirms what you said~

I used motion controls too, which made using the great sword a bit challenging. Tilting the mote to one side to do a diagonal lunge with the lance was kinda awkward at times too

Yeah, probably. I'm like it with a lot of stuff I do; I'd love to go back to the keyboard, but I can't be bothered to go through all the basics again. Same with guitar and drawing. I guess I need a goal to make it more rewarding, but I simply don't :c

wut

Well... as far as I know he is =3

With MHT I actually used lance aaall the time! So I found out a way to make diagonal attacking easy on me x3 I just set the controller down onto my lap sitting sideways and found out how to make my hand comfortably rest on it that way~! Though I do remember gs being a little tough to use like that... x3

Weeee yeah basics~ I don't think I have much patience with those either =3

PKLxPKL!! =o Except they're also not the same~

Well... as far as I know he is =3

With MHT I actually used lance aaall the time! So I found out a way to make diagonal attacking easy on me x3 I just set the controller down onto my lap sitting sideways and found out how to make my hand comfortably rest on it that way~! Though I do remember gs being a little tough to use like that... x3

Weeee yeah basics~ I don't think I have much patience with those either =3

PKLxPKL!! =o Except they're also not the same~

*cracks knuckles* Well then...

That sounds like an easy way to use it! I think switch axes were difficult too? I can't really remember...

Ha. Being in a band would be nice, though. ... But preaching about that here I don't think is the best of things

*cracks knuckles* Well then...

That sounds like an easy way to use it! I think switch axes were difficult too? I can't really remember...

Ha. Being in a band would be nice, though. ... But preaching about that here I don't think is the best of things

Gasap!! Perhaps I'll have something entertaining to watch soon!! =O

It was for me~! I don't remember if I ever used switch axe on Tri =o I've been trying to on 3U though!! I can still use a lot of practice ;u;

Heehee yes it would =3 I used to have a dream of being in one!! I tried getting into guitar... I think my lack of patience certainly got in the way of that~ I could play it sort of but I couldn't write anything, which is what I wanted to be able to do. I moved on to drumming but even though I could write drums or imagine them well enough in my head, I couldn't really play them because the only drumset I have is... really old and broken~ ;u;

Gasap!! Perhaps I'll have something entertaining to watch soon!! =O

It was for me~! I don't remember if I ever used switch axe on Tri =o I've been trying to on 3U though!! I can still use a lot of practice ;u;

Heehee yes it would =3 I used to have a dream of being in one!! I tried getting into guitar... I think my lack of patience certainly got in the way of that~ I could play it sort of but I couldn't write anything, which is what I wanted to be able to do. I moved on to drumming but even though I could write drums or imagine them well enough in my head, I couldn't really play them because the only drumset I have is... really old and broken~ ;u;

My rumpled corpse on the pavement doesn't sound entertaining to watch

I've been trying on 3U as well. Using great swords a lot more too, but my one and only love is the gunlance

Composing music is quite hard. I had to compose a bunch of compositions for music in my school I technically failed that. Didn't help the teacher was off for ages due to having a baby, but nyeh. Drumming is pretty cool too, albeit difficult at the start because it's so rhythmic and timing must be impeccable. And that sucks! Maybe if you get back into it you can buy a newer one that isn't broken?

I still have no clue what you two are speaking of.

Monster Hunter