• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I still have no clue what you two are speaking of.

Strangely enough, that's how I feel whenever all the FE talk goes on in here x3

My rumpled corpse on the pavement doesn't sound entertaining to watch

I've been trying on 3U as well. Using great swords a lot more too, but my one and only love is the gunlance

Composing music is quite hard. I had to compose a bunch of compositions for music in my school I technically failed that. Didn't help the teacher was off for ages due to having a baby, but nyeh. Drumming is pretty cool too, albeit difficult at the start because it's so rhythmic and timing must be impeccable. And that sucks! Maybe if you get back into it you can buy a newer one that isn't broken?

Huh, you sounded pretty enthusiastic about it at first!! =o

My one and only love switched from lance to hunting horn~ I have fun playing songs while bashing heads ^~^

I felt my older brother seemed to do pretty alright writing songs! =o Compared to him I really couldn't do anything ;u; But with drums I could imagine so much! I think one of the things I'm good at is timing and keeping rhythm, though I'm probably not the best x3 And yeah if I can afford one at some point and make room in my tiny room... then I could consider picking it up again~

Huh, you sounded pretty enthusiastic about it at first!! =o

My one and only love switched from lance to hunting horn~ I have fun playing songs while bashing heads ^~^

I felt my older brother seemed to do pretty alright writing songs! =o Compared to him I really couldn't do anything ;u; But with drums I could imagine so much! I think one of the things I'm good at is timing and keeping rhythm, though I'm probably not the best x3 And yeah if I can afford one at some point and make room in my tiny room... then I could consider picking it up again~

An enthusiastic idiot is still an idiot D:

That made me chuckle more than it should have. I just hope the two new weapons introduced in MH4 (insect stick and... charge axe? I can't remember) are also fun to use~

Sounds pretty good. I think composing that comes over time. Don't think you pick it up and immediately become amazing at it. Timing and rhythm is pretty important too, aye. To my understanding, an entire band relies on the drummer in order to keep in time and thus, keep the song flowing as a whole~

That's... if my hair was straight, it would do just that

Damn having waves >_<'

And hey, Damian