• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

9f3Fv.png

You may or may not get your wish?

That map should be extended out on the left JUST A BIT. That way, I can see if this damn weather persists.

That map should be extended out on the left JUST A BIT. That way, I can see if this damn weather persists.

Indiana's just about clear by now, there's pretty much nothing to see

I'm even getting a bit of sun occasionally

Edited by Freohr Datia

Indiana's just about clear by now, there's pretty much nothing to see

I'm even getting a bit of sun occasionally

Man, it was sunny here yesterday, and really really warm. Then I wake up this morning and the temp drops by 20 degrees and it starts raining.

LAND OF EXTREMES

Man, it was sunny here yesterday, and really really warm. Then I wake up this morning and the temp drops by 20 degrees and it starts raining.

LAND OF EXTREMES

Yeah I was sitting out in the sun for a while yesterday watching my brother's game... So I was definitely feeling that heat~

I think it's more like.... it's random and can't make up its mind, rather than extremes =D Since there are definitely places that get way hotter and places that get way colder~

Depends on where you're at. The city I currently live in is on a lake, and so the weather can shift to ANYTHING at the drop of a hat. Thankfully, it doesn't snow at this time...but I wouldn't put it past mother nature to just go on her period and force it to snow. >_>

No, I really mean it wasn't supposed to rain this time of the year. It almost don't rain June/july/august and september here. I think I've seen it raining in june here less than 10 times. I'm in a very dry season/wet season place. (I also don't have to deal with snow haha):

http://i.imgur.com/2hQ3glg.png

And wait what. Snow? In summer? >_>

Are you canadian?

Edited by First Impressions of Earth