Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeah, money isn't über useful in non ALBW Zeldas, especially in ones where fairies in bottles are things.

In TLoZ: OOT & TLoZ: MM you can find money like everywhere. (No needs for the gold skulltulas in OOT)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That makes it easy, it's a bit like converting Japanese Yen! We just move the decimal a few spots over... And we get...

$60,000.

That's about £35,000, iirc

That's still a lot

You'll be fine, Fre-Fe ;~;

I don't mind Duramboros, but it's just a very tedious fight. Slaying 2 will probably get me to around 50 minutes, which will just drain me. Jhen's good with a bunch of mates, but I found it long-winded on my own

I wanna fight Shantiyen; that music!

M-maybe I should try now and find out ;~; I just know that with Integrity if one of us dies and gives him only one to target it gets pretty tough to not die quickly after the previous

I do do better now that I main hunting horn~ But yeah 2 alone definitely sounds real difficult. I enjoyed him alone as well

Ohhhh I don't know that one!! =o Perhaps I should look up videos~

i'd say specially the ones where fairies in bottles actually restore ALL of your health

having a blue potion can be useful in the ones where they only recover a certain amount of your health

Yeah, the ones where they restore all health makes them essentially health doublers.

@Naughx: And every other Zelda.

A signature mustn't be taller than 300px total. (Images+Text) There aren't that many people who follows that rule. >.>

Pretty much.

I do.
Plus the sig won't go through if it's over the limit.
Edited by Bimbo

M-maybe I should try now and find out ;~; I just know that with Integrity if one of us dies and gives him only one to target it gets pretty tough to not die quickly after the previous

I do do better now that I main hunting horn~ But yeah 2 alone definitely sounds real difficult. I enjoyed him alone as well

Ohhhh I don't know that one!! =o Perhaps I should look up videos~

You have my full confidence, Fre! Yeah, Alatreon online back in the Tri days was scary on your own ;~; We all used farcasters if one of use died

Hunting horn, eh? Such a team player! ;~;

You ascend a tower, fighting Shantiyen as you do. I believe it has four different phases. Music from the battle is amazing

i sometimes struggle with rupees when i need them for something early game

but i always reach a point where i max it out and don't have how to expend it

One of the most annoying things in Zelda games, especially 3D ones, is the size of the Wallet always feels too tiny.

Oh wow, Magyars was online yesterday.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

One of the most annoying things in Zelda games, especially 3D ones, is the size of the Wallet always feels too tiny.

It's quite an annoying thing, really. Thankfully in some games, wallet sizes are humongous compared to other games. IIRC Wind Waker and Skyward Sword have the biggest wallet sizes out of every game in the series. And at least in Twilight Princess if your wallet is full, you can just put the rupees back and go back to collect them later. But yeah, Zelda is my favorite game series, so that's both my bias and my knowledge of the series talking here.

Well, it's official guys. One more week until summer vacation. Then I start my senior year of college in September.

sadly I shall not be joining this for a while

though I should be switching up my theme, it is about that time of the week

In TLoZ: OOT & TLoZ: MM you can find money like everywhere. (No needs for the gold skulltulas in OOT)

Yeah, by the time you kill all the Gold Skulltulas, money probably wouldn't be an issue.

It's quite an annoying thing, really. Thankfully in some games, wallet sizes are humongous compared to other games. IIRC Wind Waker and Skyward Sword have the biggest wallet sizes out of every game in the series. And at least in Twilight Princess if your wallet is full, you can just put the rupees back and go back to collect them later. But yeah, Zelda is my favorite game series, so that's both my bias and my knowledge of the series talking here.

Well, it's official guys. One more week until summer vacation. Then I start my senior year of college in September.

WW had 5k Rupees as the cap, and SS has 9000 (and it's possible to add another 900 to that).

Actually, I believe it's ST and PH, with 9999. TWW's biggest was 5000, and I think SS had the same.

EDIT @Levant:Definately the DS games then.

Edited by Glaceon Mage