• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Everyone not named Stahl dies in, at most, three hits

Ouch. I guess you can also take i very slowly... Is everyone promoted?

Are you using tharja? I guess you can go through it just nosferatanking everything >_>

Ouch. I guess you can also take i very slowly... Is everyone promoted?

Are you using tharja? I guess you can go through it just nosferatanking everything >_>

Tried going really slowly, but the lava slowly wears down my units, the enemies begin to rush, and my three staff users can't heal quickly enough. And nope

I think I'm using too many units--my guys are all roughly on par with the levels of the enemy, and their stats are only marginally lower than mine. Not to mention a lot of my guys (Stahl and Gregor come to mind) have been shot in stats they badly need

Edited by DodgeDusk

Cool.

Have you started it already?

Edea too stronk

Yes.

Don't have her yet. I only just got Ringabel.

I quite liked using Ike in Brawl--b-air too powerful

Too slow/10.

In Roy's case:

Falls too fast/10.

In Roy's case:

Falls too fast/10.

Don't forget the part where he needs to be up close (relative to Marth, anyway) to sweet spot his attacks.

Don't forget the part where he needs to be up close (relative to Marth, anyway) to sweet spot his attacks.

That too.

You know Marth is the only one who's good when I of all people agnowledge Roy sucks in smash.

Ike's b-air came out in 6 frames

That's really fast

it's like

his only good move even!

and lol if even Marth has a lot more landing lag on his aerials(like everyone else in SSB4) Ikes gonna go straight in the shitter with that change

Edited by PKLucas531

And now I remember: I am watching Chuggaaconroy's new LP, Xenoblade Chronicles, and he only started it yesterday. Planning to do 100%, too

How many years am I wasting?

I really want to watch his new lp like always, but I dunno if I want to be able to play it blind first or not....

Lux, wat do I do?! >_<

Aren't the prices for Xenoblade Chronicles, like, stupidly high? Are you willing to pay so much for it? I doubt I'll ever will, so I'll just be happy watching his very long LP

Aren't the prices for Xenoblade Chronicles, like, stupidly high? Are you willing to pay so much for it? I doubt I'll ever will, so I'll just be happy watching his very long LP

I think it's more expensive in the US than in Europe, since it was released first in the EU and the suply was bigger

Nisa_prinny.png

I hate NISA though

I really want to watch his new lp like always, but I dunno if I want to be able to play it blind first or not....

Lux, wat do I do?! >_<

Blind is always best(pending), the sensation of unfamiliarity is welcoming