Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

haha

it's crashing at words now? :O

No.

I'm just annoyed that Skype crashes it and feel the need to bring it up whenever Skype comes up.

It makes me really sad and proves how much I need a new PC.

I'm on mu phone and it's kind of hard to read it.

Sorry, i can't answer your question

[spoiler=here]SuperSeriousGal3/Vio:*claps* bravo bravo! Now, which eight melodies? ;) Or are there 16? ;)

And only the beginning of N's farewell really sounds like the love theme.

Thanks a ton!

Me:...I don't know. I don't think Mother 3 had any... but the end of Mother's were used for both Lucas and ness's victory theme. So... Mother's I suppose. Making the singer... Ninten? I guess? Hahaha.

They sound similar throughout, IMO, it's just the first five notes are plain identical. So that's why I guessed that.

And you're welcome (for the eternal counting of Leif references.)

Vio:There must always be someone counting the Leif references.

IMO N's Farewell is similar but different than the love theme. I can tell them apart and both are deeply personal in a way. (Except for obviously the first few notes).

I'm surprised you didn't mention Roy. Originally, he was only supposed to leave this chapter but he suddenly announced his presence in the music room.

Me: Leif references are the best references.

They are different, but it's fairly obvious the developers had Mother 3 in mind while creating Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. N's Farewell, while still it's own piece was loosely based on the Love theme.

Roy is the best. I like him, but his role in the chapter didn't seem too purposeful, so yeah...

Still adore Roy to pieces. Binding Blade best FE~!

[spoiler=here]SuperSeriousGal3/Vio:*claps* bravo bravo! Now, which eight melodies? ;) Or are there 16? ;)

And only the beginning of N's farewell really sounds like the love theme.

Thanks a ton!

Me:...I don't know. I don't think Mother 3 had any... but the end of Mother's were used for both Lucas and ness's victory theme. So... Mother's I suppose. Making the singer... Ninten? I guess? Hahaha.

They sound similar throughout, IMO, it's just the first five notes are plain identical. So that's why I guessed that.

And you're welcome (for the eternal counting of Leif references.)

Vio:There must always be someone counting the Leif references.

IMO N's Farewell is similar but different than the love theme. I can tell them apart and both are deeply personal in a way. (Except for obviously the first few notes).

I'm surprised you didn't mention Roy. Originally, he was only supposed to leave this chapter but he suddenly announced his presence in the music room.

Me: Leif references are the best references.

They are different, but it's fairly obvious the developers had Mother 3 in mind while creating Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. N's Farewell, while still it's own piece was loosely based on the Love theme.

Roy is the best. I like him, but his role in the chapter didn't seem too purposeful, so yeah...

Still adore Roy to pieces. Binding Blade best FE~!

Thr end of the conversation gives a bit of context, but yeah, it's kind of hard to follow

Thr end of the conversation gives a bit of context, but yeah, it's kind of hard to follow

[spoiler=context]It was a reponse to this:

Let me guess, the eight melodies? My initial guess was the first five notes of the Mother 3 Love theme/N's Farewell, but the multiple melodies thing made me second guess that, at least the N part.

Leif reference counter: 2.

Keep it up, Vio! *leaves before SLSL fans hound her*

It was a reveiw of Ch 3 of this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10068548/1/