• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wait so who's the tall dark haired boy with an eyepatch?

I was slow with my edit, I was reading something beforehand

Edited by Soledai

I'm anything but tall hehe... 5'8

but okay

You consider 5'8'' as not tall? Is the average over there higher than that or something?

You consider 5'8'' as not tall? Is the average over there higher than that or something?

well, most guys around my age are taller than me. It's really, really rare to see a girl taller than that, though, so I'm taller than the average. I guess I shouldn't complain, but when most guys around my age are taller, I kind of wish I was a couple of inches higher

That's a decent height.

eh, I guess it could be worse

Edited by Nobody

Did you notice quebec is split from canada?

lol

I had not...

Regarding what they say about Québec, the first point is debatable, since some Québécois do not speak English. As for the negative points, a lot of Québécois seems extremely nationalist, even the non-separatists and this pride makes them rude and obnoxious often, at least for those I met online. Don't know about the skill level (though the Québécois I met in TF2 were obnoxious scrubs with nationalist names)

Honestly, I live in a place that's closer to Canada then Québec. We're right next to Ottawa and people in both cities often work the other side of the river. Some people suggested that Gatineau should stay with Canada if the Québec ever separated itself.

well, most guys around my age are taller than me. It's really, really rare to see a girl taller than that, though, so I'm taller than the average. I guess I shouldn't complain, but when most guys around my age are taller, I kind of wish I was a couple of inches higher

eh, I guess it could be worse

2 of my girl friends are 5'10

I mean, I wouldn't describe myself I short, but neither would say I'm tall. I'd say 5'8 is a very average height

2 of my girl friends are 5'10

I have a friend who is 5'8 and her boyfriend, who is also a friend of mine, is like 5'7. It's funny to see them together when she's wearing high heels.
Edited by Nobody