• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm confused

Also Duck, if you're here, I think I know what happened to you when you did Chapter 3 of FE4 because the same almost happened

I'm reading a book about Chinese style parenting for my composition class, which expects REALLY high grades. So yeah, that's where the subject of parental expectation came from.

is college really that hard? now your making me super nervous

Well it is more difficult, but the reason I say "I suck" is because a lot of it is my fault. My own performance got worse once I owned a laptop for me to procrastinate a lot on~

That's why I try to avoid SF during weekdays nowadays =o Except now that I've set up this hourly schedule for myself I can come on during weekdays now~ I only just started the schedule this week though so idk how well this is going to work out. So far it seems to be working well though ^~^

A person as disorganized and procrastination prone as myself really really needs a schedule to adhere to...

The thread says Hello, Hi, Hey Breezy

This thread can talk?

The more you know.

Anyway status update on Operation Flower Division for those who care:

Gonna try to get PSP version of 1/2 tomorrow, 'cause I has PSP emulator now.

SEGA why can't you be awesome and just release Sakura Wars over here?

well middle school has been pretty easy so far. College seems fun but quite hard, you seem to have to be very organized which i am not

It could possibly be different for each person. I bet some probably don't need to be that organized and can get away with it. But somebody like me really really needs to be organized to keep on track, otherwise I spend too much time being lazy and dumb and forgetting everything x3

It could possibly be different for each person. I bet some probably don't need to be that organized and can get away with it. But somebody like me really really needs to be organized to keep on track, otherwise I spend too much time being lazy and dumb and forgetting everything x3

that post makes me want to redo my tier list XD, anyway yeah, but college there seems to be a ton of stress, 20 page essays, I actually do better when disorganized, i have trouble finding things when the teacher forces me to organize my binders like today :(

that post makes me want to redo my tier list XD, anyway yeah, but college there seems to be a ton of stress, 20 page essays, I actually do better when disorganized, i have trouble finding things when the teacher forces me to organize my binders like today :(

It is... I hate annotating...

This thread can talk?

The more you know.

Anyway status update on Operation Flower Division for those who care:

Gonna try to get PSP version of 1/2 tomorrow, 'cause I has PSP emulator now.

SEGA why can't you be awesome and just release Sakura Wars over here?

what was that again?

Hello, Hi, Hey again everyone~!

Just was playing FE: Multiplayer. It's buggy still, but it's quite enjoyable! :D

What's it like?

I'm actually working on a FE board game for a RL friend that I haven't worked on in a while. I'm thinking of 5 sets of usable characters(FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, and FE10), FE6 calculations, and either seize enemy fort before your opponent seizes yours or defeat enemy lord as victory... oh, and 20/20's for stats