• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm enjoying my last week of vacations, so I woke up at 1PM and went to have lunch at a nearby mall.

Just the thought of going back to college makes me cry

Waking up at 1PM sounds like something I wish I could do. Shame I always seem to get up at 9:30AM at the latest, though

I don't even want to go to my college any more, due to losing interest in my course and there's tension between some of the people and I fear it'll one day all kick off

Obligatory square enix name generator:

http://www.the-pause-button.com/square-enix-generator

I'm enjoying my last week of vacations, so I woke up at 1PM and went to have lunch at a nearby mall.

Just the thought of going back to college makes me cry

Maybe your college will enter in a strike before your classes start :o

Waking up at 1PM sounds like something I wish I could do. Shame I always seem to get up at 9:30AM at the latest, though

I don't even want to go to my college any more, due to losing interest in my course and there's tension between some of the people and I fear it'll one day all kick off

I kind of know how you feel. My major isn't as interesting as I hoped it would be, and there are many areas that I dislike on it, but since I'm already halfway through it (and there are many areas I enjoy a lot as well), I might as well finish it.

I doubt it. It will most likely start in the middle of the semester and destroy 2 years of vacations, making them small, just like the last time =(

and not every professor joins the strike, so I'd still have classes.

Edited by Nobody

No college ftw \o/

then again, I am supposed to work on my thesis

I kind of know how you feel. My course isn't as interesting as I hoped it would be, and there are many areas that I dislike on it, but since I'm already halfway through it (and there are many areas I enjoy a lot as well), I might as well finish it.

That's the only reason why I'm there; to get the qualification

Well that and if I leave now the overall attendance for the course goes cataclysmic and only two people would be working on a trike we're building, which is kinda fun even if I didn't go to the last lesson because of said lack-of interest

My day's been so laaaazyyyy~

I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked but I'm so spoiled when it comes to sleep so now I just don't feel like doing anything

So I've been fairly unproductive x3

Edited by Freohr Datia