Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Volke is definitely a beast. I wish we got to learn a little bit more about our friendly little Fireman

Yeah, FE10 Volke is pretty much my favorite unit ever. Personally, I like the mystery of it, not knowing why he's hoarding all that money, but I do wish he had more supports.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, FE10 Volke is pretty much my favorite unit ever. Personally, I like the mystery of it, not knowing why he's hoarding all that money, but I do wish he had more supports.

Perhaps not, asking for more supports would've had him asking 30000G for it or something.

The support system is what really got to me. Just one support in PoR for Volke? Then no in depth supports in RD. Nooo. I always thought Volke used the money for drinks at a bar or something :P

does anyone know if the ntsc rom is better than the pal rom or vice versa for por?

i just know that the PAL ROM didn't work with my Wii.

The NTSC did (obviously, since my wii is 'murican)

Perhaps not, asking for more supports would've had him asking 30000G for it or something.

Totally worth it

The support system is what really got to me. Just one support in PoR for Volke? Then no in depth supports in RD. Nooo. I always thought Volke used the money for drinks at a bar or something :P

He had some cut supports with Ike, Mist and Tanith, which I would have liked to see. I also would have liked to see Bastian be good.

I've seen a couple of interpretations, I figured he just holed all that money up in a giant underground safe or something and that he lived like Charlemagne whenever he went down there.

Visitors in my house... time to hide -____-

Totally worth it

He had some cut supports with Ike, Mist and Tanith, which I would have liked to see. I also would have liked to see Bastian be good.

I've seen a couple of interpretations, I figured he just holed all that money up in a giant underground safe or something and that he lived like Charlemagne whenever he went down there.

Whaaa?! Volke x Tanith could have been an interesting convo D: Dang cuts...

he'd walk into his cave full of gold and be like "yep, that seems about right :))))"

Visitors in my house... time to hide -____-

Whaaa?! Volke x Tanith could have been an interesting convo D: Dang cuts...

he'd walk into his cave full of gold and be like "yep, that seems about right :))))"

Bye.

Petition for 3DS re-release of FE9 and 10 with cut Volke supports!

Then he'd see this one little patch of rug on the ground, and instead of moving one of his mountains of golden stuff to cover it, he'd go "well, back to work!"

Sleep tight Shytende!

Bye.

Petition for 3DS re-release of FE9 and 10 with cut Volke supports!

Then he'd see this one little patch of rug on the ground, and instead of moving one of his mountains of golden stuff to cover it, he'd go "well, back to work!"

Hiding in the basement

Better yet, screw Ike's story and have both games re-released with Volke's point of view on matters :3