• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Isn't cider also alcoholic?

yes

there's nothing wrong with a bit of alcohol every so often, especially when it's a drink you actually enjoy. I'm not a beer person

No, I think cider is like warm juice, Hard Cider contains alcohol.

How exactly can you have non alcoholic cider if it's fermented apples anyway?

in north america apple juice is sometimes known as cider, and cider is sometimes known as hard cider

the more you know

fucking shitty north americans

now I have to differentiate when I say so

I don't mean no fucking pussy ass apple juice

(I think there's alcohol free hard ciders that exist, though)

in north america apple juice is sometimes known as cider, and cider is sometimes known as hard cider

the more you know

Wouldn't say entirely in North America, since here in México we just use Cider for the fermented apple juice. Non fermented is just plan old Apple Juice.

Love me some hardcore apple cider mixed with Molson Canadian beer left to rest in vodka and rolled down a hill in a barrel now that's the good stuff

Apple cider (also called sweet cider or soft cider) is the name used in the United States and parts of Canada for an unfiltered, unsweetened, non-alcoholic beverage made from apples.

so basically i was right, fuck your face wikipedia warriors

Edited by fuccboi

for the record this is total bullshit i pulled out of my ass i have no idea what the distinction is.

let me google that for you

In the United States and some parts of Canada, the alcoholic beverage discussed in this article is commonly known as "hard cider", while simply "cider" often refers to non-alcoholic unfiltered apple juice.

according to wikipedia you weren't wrong lol

non alcoholic cider is just unfiltered apple juice

Well...I like apple juice.

(I got it from wikipedia so IDK)

I don't think wikipedia is as bad as some would have you believe. Not only are there people trying to be correct there, but there's also a citations section to prove that it wasn't made up. And when most people make something up, it's nothing you'd probably believe.

Well...I like apple juice.

I don't think wikipedia is as bad as some would have you believe. Not only are there people trying to be correct there, but there's also a citations section to prove that it wasn't made up. And when most people make something up, it's nothing you'd probably believe.

wikipedia is aight and useful but it shouldn't be your main source of information if you want to dig into a subject. the resources you should use instead vary depending on which subject it is