Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Meanwhile I'll just attempt to murder people with icicles over here

Hopefully! Oh have any plans for the 4th?

Someone's fit to be a ninja...

Unclear at the moment... there's I'd like to do, but the chances are slim to none.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good afternoon!

This year's winter was brutally cold so I'm trying not to complain about this heat but this HEAT >.<

afternoon mei!

winter was a horrible experience ;n; they extended school for 3 weeks because of all of the snow

Someone's fit to be a ninja...

Unclear at the moment... there's I'd like to do, but the chances are slim to none.

a ninja like hanzo..yeah that would be cool

but ahh I see. if I may ask, what would that be exactly?

a ninja like hanzo..yeah that would be cool

but ahh I see. if I may ask, what would that be exactly?

You get it.

Dumb stuff like going with with my brother and my 2 cousins to the spot we always used to watch fireworks when we were young...

nostalgic drivel like that... but it's unlikely, probably because something else may come up... or nothing at all.. either is fine with me

Speaking of snow, although chances are VERY rare, I wish it could snow here again. Man, why does the only time it ever snowed here had to be 80+ years ago...

Count your blessings. I bet you'd be sick of the snow in less than a day :)

afternoon mei!

winter was a horrible experience ;n; they extended school for 3 weeks because of all of the snow

HIYA KITTY ( ^.^)/ I'm sorry your winter was such a drag... :(

I have a favour to ask you.

Can I use your drawings of the HHH members to make an animation thingy? I've been looking for inspiration to animate. or at least attempt to animate

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Count your blessings. I bet you'd be sick of the snow in less than a day :)

Well, that's the thing. Considering the type of desert this is, it's hard to get tired of something you've only got once in the city's 111 years. Just to see it personally if only once... it'd be nice. Even if it's snow. But that's the thing: snow in a place like this.

You get it.

Dumb stuff like going with with my brother and my 2 cousins to the spot we always used to watch fireworks when we were young...

nostalgic drivel like that... but it's unlikely, probably because something else may come up... or nothing at all.. either is fine with me

Well it doesn't seem dumb at all! Though it does sound like a nice opportunity to relive some old memories and such c:

Hopefully that can happen for you and such.

HIYA KITTY ( ^.^)/ I'm sorry your winter was such a drag... :(

I have a favour to ask you.

Can I use your drawings of the HHH members to make an animation thingy? I've been looking for inspiration to animate. or at least attempt to animate

it's fine, I got to make a whole bunch of snowmen in the end, so that wasn't too bad :'D

do you mean the recent group picture and such? ahhh I forgot to draw you and sol though ;;;;;

Well, that's the thing. Considering the type of desert this is, it's hard to get tired of something you've only got once in the city's 111 years. Just to see it personally if only once... it'd be nice. Even if it's snow. But that's the thing: snow in a place like this.

Grrr I probably sounded like a prick... sorry. I suppose seeing snow for a day would be nice... Especially since it is a rarity where you come from.

Other than the frostbite and slippery roads, snow isn't so bad.

Grrr I probably sounded like a prick... sorry. I suppose seeing snow for a day would be nice... Especially since it is a rarity where you come from.

Other than the frostbite and slippery roads, snow isn't so bad.

Well, seeing snow is not rare actually, since we have a mountain range nearby. That's where it snows during Winters. But yeah, to actually snow on the city itself sounds more appealing.

it's fine, I got to make a whole bunch of snowmen in the end, so that wasn't too bad :'D

do you mean the recent group picture and such? ahhh I forgot to draw you and sol though ;;;;;

I haven't made a snowman in so long! Getting the snowman's head on top of the body was always the hardest part ;^;

Yeah, the recent one! It's okay, I came after you finished them all. The others look really great tho ^.^

Well, seeing snow is not rare actually, since we have a mountain range nearby. That's where it snows during Winters. But yeah, to actually snow on the city itself sounds more appealing.

Mountain range and a desert? :O Where do you live again?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I haven't made a snowman in so long! Getting the snowman's head on top of the body was always the hardest part ;^;

Yeah, the recent one! It's okay, I came after you finished them all. The others look really great tho ^.^

yeah definitely! Especially if they're giant, then you would have to lift it ;v;''

but..hnn. if you say so! here's the link - tinyurl.com/hhhthread

the password should be dastardly-goons

In northwest México.

I see. The area sounds so scenic. Especially the snow on the mountains :3

yeah definitely! Especially if they're giant, then you would have to lift it ;v;''

but..hnn. if you say so! here's the link - tinyurl.com/hhhthread

the password should be dastardly-goons

I was always the one to put the head on top ;.; My poor back....

Thank you kitty! (´・ᴗ・`) This may end up a disaster because I kind of suck at animating but, well, practise makes perfect, right? Heh...heh. >.>