Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just like Ein says that...

Florina>>>>all

Indeed. She criticals like crazy even in the beginning of the game with a Slim Lance. Around 14% even with no support bonuses.

Edited by Bimbo

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Come on man, I already watched that all the way through!

Playing FE6 three times (Including finished LPing it in my FE6 LP New Translation topic that Gringe already has created the patch to fit it to more to NOA's level of translation. Especially, after FE13's release. Now...it already made me want to replay my FE7 actual cart. It does this to you if you've played other games of the same story. How I always motivate to touch my FE5's cart especially after doing Gen I FE4(Actual cart). :D

Annnnyway...

Serra reaches LV4.

End of Lyn's campaign.

Didn't grow a single point in Mag despite her 50% growth in it and Erk grew his average of 7.4 by LV7. He got 8 Mag and therefore he is getting all of my three Power Rings to give him a crapload of staff range after I can get his staff rank up high enough. Also, seeing if he can cap that Mag stat this time! Should be easy to do since he only has to use staves 121 times to reach B rank and being around alot longer than the other Sages and that Priscilla will only use tomes after promotion to not end up getting that horrific useless S rank in staves. Which there are no S ranked staves in this game!

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/Weapon_rank

Serra was a snob, therefore she is getting dropped. Pictures will come after the game is complete to show their final stats.

I quite dislike Serra, and I quite like Erk, so this all pleases me.

ugh I can't and won't visit this site the next two days.

I need will power to end my college project. It's almost vacations, but it's NOT vacations. I can do it >v>

Come on man! You can do it! Screw all of us, finish your project!

Just like Ein says that...

Florina>>>>all

Indeed. She criticals like crazy even in the beginning of the game with a Slim Lance. Around 14% even with no support bonuses.

I don't like Florina, so this news displeases me.

I quite dislike Serra, and I quite like Erk, so this all pleases me.

It's funny how she annoys him to no end even though he has his heart set out for Priscilla.