Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Nevermind, it's gloomy outside and there's storm. I'm not risking my work.

So, how was your days everyone?

decent, non shitty

pent's advantages:

-is pent

erk's advantages:

-lol

erk is not pent

use pent instead

^

Arr. That and someone said Erk > Pent and thats when i get all riled up.

the trickster god will strike if he sees anger about am i right

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Is it really such a crime to like Erk?

Seriously.

pent's advantages:

-is pent

erk's advantages:

-lol

erk is not pent

use pent instead

Erk isn't completely advantageless.

Pent's affinity is lolIce while Erk has the quite good Thunder and he joins quite late in comparison.

sigh

Whatamatta you?

I dunno, I just prefer Erk, mainly because I prefer a single team throughout (Cough I've endgamed a Rebecca who was Str screwed bad and recovered cough). I can simply give his Physic to Serra/Priscilla as well.

Of course, it's still personal preference.

Yeah sure, but never claim Erk is objectively better because that is objectively false.

pent's advantages:

-is pent

erk's advantages:

-lol

erk is not pent

use pent instead

This.

decent, non shitty

^

the trickster god will strike if he sees anger about am i right

The trickster god will strike whenever his fancy is struck. :V

Is it really such a crime to like Erk?

Seriously.Erk isn't completely advantageless.

Pent's affinity is lolIce while Erk has the quite good Thunder and he joins quite late in comparison.

Its not about liking Erk. I use Erk on occasion. Its about trying to claim Erk is better than Pent when thats just not bloody true.

tumblr_lpzv4kj6Zj1qgdycw.gif

Use Erk all you want. Just dont fucking sit there and say hes better than the other magic users in the game. The only ones hes really better than are Serra (sometimes), Renault, and Nino.

Whatamatta you?

Yeah sure, but never claim Erk is objectively better because that is objectively false.

This.

The trickster god will strike whenever his fancy is struck. :V

Its not about liking Erk. I use Erk on occasion. Its about trying to claim Erk is better than Pent when thats just not bloody true.

tumblr_lpzv4kj6Zj1qgdycw.gif

Use Erk all you want. Just dont fucking sit there and say hes better than the other magic users in the game. The only ones hes really better than are Serra (sometimes), Renault, and Nino.

The thing was my original statement was about the fact I liked him more as a character... Since Iirc, I was speaking to Shytende about FE7 waifus.

You turned it into an arguement over whether he's a better unit, and I was forced to defend my statement from that angle. With two eh arguements, though I am the type to take having Anima or especially Ice as a very serious threat to potential. At least Anima has +Attack. Ice doesn't have that.

Lovin' the avatar, by the way. Is the game worth it? I played the Welcome Edition and thought it was okay, but the options were very limited

Yes. Tomodachi Life is fucking wonderful. Its a bit repetitive at times, but its really fun. (And when your miis procreate, it gets hilarious!)

Nino is the best magic unit anyway In reverse recruitment

hue.

I'm going to assume she's never met or seen you before today... maybe

Nope. Glac knows who i am. If they never knew my gender, its due to Glac not freaking paying attention.

The thing was my original statement was about the fact I liked him more as a character... Since Iirc, I was speaking to Shytende about FE7 waifus.

You turned it into an arguement over whether he's a better unit, and I was forced to defend my statement from that angle. With two eh arguements, though I am the type to take having Anima or especially Ice as a very serious threat to potential. At least Anima has +Attack. Ice doesn't have that.

Not really. You claimed Pent was better as a unit. Dont lie.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson