Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Is it really such a crime to like Erk?

Seriously.Erk isn't completely advantageless.

Pent's affinity is lolIce while Erk has the quite good Thunder and he joins quite late in comparison.

Honnestly, I'm using Lowen so I can't judge you.

Erk actually kinda reminds me of Ralf or whatever his name is in FE5.

He isn't bad in itslef. It's just that nearly every other unit is better in at least one point (Lucius is a better mage, Priscillia have a pony...)

Its not about liking Erk. I use Erk on occasion. Its about trying to claim Erk is better than Pent when thats just not bloody true.

Use Erk all you want. Just dont fucking sit there and say hes better than the other magic users in the game. The only ones hes really better than are Serra (sometimes), Renault, and Nino.

Yeah, as much as I like Nino, I'll never pretend she is the best.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes. Tomodachi Life is fucking wonderful. Its a bit repetitive at times, but its really fun. (And when your miis procreate, it gets hilarious!)

hue.

Nope. Glac knows who i am. If they never knew my gender, its due to Glac not freaking paying attention.

Not really. You claimed Pent was better as a unit. Dont lie.

I'm done talking to you.

In the original context it was about waifus, then you brought it up as if it was about gameplay, and I felt obligated to defend him, since people seem convinced Pent is better in every way, when, while he's better in some ways, he falls short in others.

That's all I meant.

Yes. Tomodachi Life is fucking wonderful. Its a bit repetitive at times, but its really fun. (And when your miis procreate, it gets hilarious!)

Ah, I see. Thanks. My mate wants me to get it as well, so I might get it. Just wanted another opinion

Save it for the awakening section

Okay!

I really should see a doctor about it though, i noticed it yesterday when it was hurting me, and it was further down my neck than now, I'm actually pretty concerned about its nature.

Hm, that's odd.

The thing was my original statement was about the fact I liked him more as a character... Since Iirc, I was speaking to Shytende about FE7 waifus.

You turned it into an arguement over whether he's a better unit, and I was forced to defend my statement from that angle. With two eh arguements, though I am the type to take having Anima or especially Ice as a very serious threat to potential. At least Anima has +Attack. Ice doesn't have that.

The post was ambiguous enough to be taken both ways.

And Pent's Ice ability is well balanced by Louise's Light, anyway. You have to use Louise, though.

I'm done talking to you.

In the original context it was about waifus, then you brought it up as if it was about gameplay, and I felt obligated to defend him, since people seem convinced Pent is better in every way, when, while he's better in some ways, he falls short in others.

That's all I meant.

Honnestly, the Pros Pent have are better than the Pro Erk have (availability, and affinity, some stats are better in average, but Speed is mitigated by Con. He is slightly better as a mage tank.)

Erk can be better by the pint you get Pent, but it needs some babying and a good amount of luck.

Pent is some kind of Mini Athos. He has everything you can hope for a unit available immediately.

Pent is just obviously better, in terms of game play (In terms of personnality, it's a matter of taste here). Sorry.

Even me had to admit it way back I was a Nino Fanboy.

And Pent's Ice ability is well balanced by Louise's Light, anyway. You have to use Louise, though.

Honnestly, the Pros Pent have are better than the Pro Erk have (availability, and affinity, some stats are better in average, but Speed is mitigated by Con. He is slightly better as a mage tank.)

Erk can be better by the pint you get Pent, but it needs some babying and a good amount of luck.

Pent is some kind of Mini Athos. He has everything you can hope for a unit available immediately.

Pent is just obviously better, in terms of game play (In terms of personnality, it's a matter of taste here). Sorry.

I admit Pent is better in more ways, but I really hate it when Erk is just treated as if he's inferior in every way.

I'm done talking to you.

That's all I meant.

You are a real piece of work. Dont think i didnt see your bile from last week with Neal. "BUT I MEANT---!" Yeah no you didnt mean X. You said Y and meant Y. Stop trying to twist the argument into something it isnt. And you are still objectively wrong.

Ah, I see. Thanks. My mate wants me to get it as well, so I might get it. Just wanted another opinion

Yeah you should cuz its fun to lol around with.

By the time Pent joins, Erk is unlikely to match him fully. He may have a better mag stat if he was blessed, or a point more in speed, but he will have to be at a higher level than Pent's base level. Pent is simply that good.

I admit Pent is better in more ways, but I really hate it when Erk is just treated as if he's inferior in every way.

Thats because, as a unit, Pent is better in every way.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I'm not amused I'm in a relationship with Lady Gaga in his game, though <_<

Do you want the QR code for my Mii? More the merrier, right?

Glac fighting Floki isn't worth it

Really over such a thing

Which is why ignore is such a nice thing.

Really, there's no convincing her that there are some ways Erk is better, so I minuswell just not pay attention.

I'm not amused I'm in a relationship with Lady Gaga in his game, though <_<

Do you want the QR code for my Mii? More the merrier, right?

Dude, my mii had a baby with my friend's mii. Its...awkward and fucking hilarious. Sure, sock it to me. The only SF member i got on my island is Lumi.

Which is why ignore is such a nice thing.

Really, there's no convincing her that there are some ways Erk is better, so I minuswell just not pay attention.

All your life.

You are a real piece of work. Dont think i didnt see your bile from last week with Neal. "BUT I MEANT---!" Yeah no you didnt mean X. You said Y and meant Y. Stop trying to twist the argument into something it isnt. And you are still objectively wrong.

By the time Pent joins, Erk is unlikely to match him fully. He may have a better mag stat if he was blessed, or a point more in speed, but he will have to be at a higher level than Pent's base level. Pent is simply that good.

Thats because, as a unit, Pent is better in every way.

Mainly : Even with intense babying, he probably will never have A rank. (Unless you decide to Arena Abuse)

There's also the fact that with Pent's Con means that he have to have at least 3 Speed to be anything worthwhile.

Pent is an excellent unit. He is objectively the best Sage of the game, and one of the best Magic unit.