Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The thing about their human form is that it's meant to be a weaker vessel, with most of their power going into their Dragonstones, since having that power within them was now harmful due to the Scouring, so they had to set it aside. That may be, but it's still just an image, doesn't really tell much other than, yes, those two were in love despite not being of the same species.

Fair enough on the image.

I'm not sure what you're point is on the rest.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I try when I can

Good man.

It's suggested they could, however the transformation is unnatural to them and they only do it when they have to. The Ending Winter drained their energy and forced the transformation. Also note the one image of Aenir we get has her in Dragon form.

Alright, maybe they're a different kind of human-dragon-transformy thing, and maybe only dragon in Archanea did that thing, and maybe the writers just didn't give a crap.

Duck, aren't you younger than me?

Over here one can only take driving lessons with 18 years.

I'm almost 16

Like, 20 days left until 16

So I'm probably younger than you

In Ohio we can get our temps and start classes at 15.5, then license at sixteen. I got my temps in March

So Lux remember in chapter eight, I had a problem?

I've fixed that problem

Hasten World is broken as FUCK

BD is a bit hazy for me. Would that problem be beating the adventurer?

I don't remember use Hasten World. I used My Hero+Mimic and Stillness to cheese my way through the tougher fights.

I'm starting the actual driving lessons soon and I'm intimidated

Hopefully I'll do well

I see tons of my friends drive and immediately become naturals at it and I just can't do it

GOOD LUCK!

I think you'll be fine. :D Honestly, driving isn't that big of a deal so long as you remember to check your mirrors and blind spots.

Tbh, I don't even want to drive myself. A year ago I was there when a car crashed into a cyclist, and since then I am a bit afraid that the same might happen when I'm behind the wheel.

I am a bit of a clumsy person too, so that doesn't make it any better.

I'm almost 16

Like, 20 days left until 16

So I'm probably younger than you

In Ohio we can get our temps and start classes at 15.5, then license at sixteen. I got my temps in March

I see, I'll be 17 in a month. I don't even want to imagine how it fould feel like driving at only 15 years of age.

Good luck to you then

I've got my advanced driving come in Wednesday coming. I haven't driven since I passed my test in April <_< I really do need a car, but I'm not a fan of driving

Tbh, I don't even want to drive myself. A year ago I was there when a car crashed into a cyclist, and since then I am a bit afraid that the same might happen when I'm behind the wheel.

I am a bit of a clumsy person too, so that doesn't make it any better.

I never even cared, honestly. If I'm under 18 I need a licensed adult in the car to drive and it's super restricted, so why don't I just have the adult drive?

I think it may be this to be honest.

Probably.

I see, I'll be 17 in a month. I don't even want to imagine how it fould feel like driving at only 15 years of age.

Good luck to you then

Not that bad.

In Alabama you can be licensed at 14.

BD is a bit hazy for me. Would that problem be beating the adventurer?

I don't remember use Hasten World. I used My Hero+Mimic and Stillness to cheese my way through the tougher fights.

Nope, it's the gauntlet fights for chapter 8

I used Hasten World, Slow World, Stillness ever even turn, Phoenix Flight+Minus Strike before Angès can cast Stillness and Ringabel has the time Mage skills for fast/avoid

And Edea just defaults

two years ago i couldn't imagine myself driving.

Nowadays i drive almost everyday and it's the most natural thing in the world

it's easy to get used to it

Problem is, if you have an accident, you will most likely be afraid of ever driving again. One guy quit after having one himself, since he lost his confidence.

GOOD LUCK!

I think you'll be fine. :D Honestly, driving isn't that big of a deal so long as you remember to check your mirrors and blind spots.

THANK YOU!

I hope I got this

Good luck to you then

Thanks~

Nope, it's the gauntlet fights for chapter 8

I used Hasten World, Slow World, Stillness ever even turn, Phoenix Flight+Minus Strike before Angès can cast Stillness and Ringabel has the time Mage skills for fast/avoid

And Edea just defaults

Bold: WHY WHY WHY that is not smart

I never even cared, honestly. If I'm under 18 I need a licensed adult in the car to drive and it's super restricted, so why don't I just have the adult drive?

I wouldn't want to care about it myself, but my parents keep on saying that I should already practice a bit with them before the actual driving lessons. I would prefer not driving at all, but I guess I'll need it later on.

THANK YOU!

I hope I got this

Thanks~

Bold: WHY WHY WHY that is not smart

Literally,

Tiz does EVERYTHING in the fight

He's the attacker, and since Edea doesn't have Minus Strike, then she isn't worth it

Literally,

Tiz does EVERYTHING in the fight

He's the attacker, and since Edea doesn't have Minus Strike, then she isn't worth it

Simple solution: Give Edea abilities

I have everyone attacking

Except Agnes

Edited by Graham

Simple solution: Give Edea abilities

I have everyone attacking

Except Agnes

I did but she's too slow

Stillness is casted before she attacks

And I tried brute force before

It doesn't work

Edited by Reimu Hakurei