• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Kitty !

Afternoon Arthur! How are you?

Oh yeah, the US's Independence Day... things could get quite annoyingly noisy around here.

Ah, like it matters, I have a more important thing to celebrate, my cousin's birthday, hehe...

Oh yeah, you said you lived near the border ;; that must be irritating

Oh yeah, you said you lived near the border ;; that must be irritating

Ah, quite indeed. But hey, could be worse, the Mexican Independence Day is still a little more than 2 months away...

*hugs back* Where have you been John

Other than California

In the Purgatory of Love

and coming up with RNG resistant strats for Lunatic Awakening that are somewhat low in turn count so when I stream awakening someday, I don't make a fool of myself.

In the Purgatory of Love

and coming up with RNG resistant strats for Lunatic Awakening that are somewhat low in turn count so when I stream awakening someday, I don't make a fool of myself.

What

Can I watch you on that stream? I'm one of the few and somewhat proud ones here who likes Awakening

What

Can I watch you on that stream? I'm one of the few and somewhat proud ones here who likes Awakening

Sure; I almost always post when I'm up and what I'm streaming on my Skype, my signature, and my status.

Also, I probably won't be using a capture card if I do so, since they are mad expensive and I don't want to deform my limited edition FE 3ds for streaming. So I'll probably end up using a webcam if I do it anytime soon.