Ferry x Levin

Lachesis x Bewolf

Adean x Midayle

Tiltyu x Azel

Briggid x Holyn

Sylvia x Claude

Really boring pairing, but they get the job done

JOHALVA THO

I don't even use any of the Joha brothers. I just get Johan because I like Julia to be a nosferatank.

And I was saying that the game automatically marries Lakche to Shanan if you don't do anything to avoid it. That just happened to me, which is weird considering they're cousins.

Edited by Nobody

I don't even use any of the Joha brothers. I just get Johan because I like Julia to be a nosferatank.

And I was saying that the game automatically marries Lakche to Shanan if you don't do anything to avoid it. That just happened to me, which is weird considering they're cousins.

Johalva gives the same thing

Man, the game did that for Johalva though, I mean I had Radney, but still...

LOL I was mistaking Johan for Johalva.

Yeah, johalva gives Nosferatu, Johan gives Aura. Therefore, I ignore the existence of Johan and always go for Johalva.

my new rule is to always pair finn with Nanna :>

TBH, I don't want to repeat the pairings, and Finn gives good stats to Nanna/Delmund

Edited by Nobody

the game doesn't automatically pairs them

it's just too easy to get them paired if you're not trying to get them with anyone else with the huge love point base and growth

LOL I was mistaking Johan for Johalva.

Yeah, johalva gives Nosferatu, Johan gives Aura. Therefore, I ignore the existence of Johan and always go for Johalva.

TBH, I don't want to repeat the pairings, and Finn gives good stats to Nanna/Delmund

Azel?

You can do that?

i mean killing

Edited by Dain