• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yo yourself, you DQ girl

Make me... pls

I read the last line out of context and I thought it said Make me... piss

I was vry confused

Dixie?

...I don't know, actually.

Even saying that doesn't make the game "age", we already know hardware limitations, denying the fact is foolhardy, so you can't say the game "aged" badly when all you had to work in was a small space... so to speak.

I'm not saying that the games aged badly because there limited. Plenty of old games are classics and will be as long as gaming is a thing. But some games have systems which are today bad ideas, but at the time people didn't question.

Having said that I know some older games that have more depth, better gameplay, and better handling(for lack of a better term) than modern games... that's beside the point though.

While I must agree, there are some modern games which have the same advantages over their predecessors, but again off point, sorry to distract.

To give an example, I swear I've seen this... a person goes from playing a playstation 3 game of a certain series, goes back to an snes game in the same series... and complains about what the Snes version lacks compared to the ps3 game... Why... why even do something so stupid as that?

I don't know. I'm not saying old games are worse than new games because they lack features, not at all. Of course the newer game will have more because the hardware has more power.

Oh .__.

Well Anon is a poopie then

No.
Why would I?

Hmm.

Well if you're okay with being an illusion then I suppose it wouldn't bother you...

...I don't know, actually.

Well, Dixie would basically be what composed the CSA, the border states, and Oklahoma. Well, not always the latter two, as I've looked up.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I suppose you can replace Tonton... any hair/eye color preferences?

What weapon options are there?

Black hair, red eyes(if possible, if not brown eyes)

ugh I hate when one side of the headphones stop working

Yep, real mature, very creative, much applause.

*sarcastic applause*

tumblr_lvr4htf83Q1qfv109.gif